By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Zelda: one of the most over rated serie of all time.

i guess it's subjective just like all games....true some games can be considered good by a certain standard: gameplay, graphics, control, etc. but to be considered truly amazing it all depends on who is playing it and what their tastes are...in my opinion Zelda is a great series

I started making videos for youtube; check them out.

Contra (No Deaths): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_OdnbGgupM

Super C (No Deaths): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHoJrHWATgU

Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!! (Mike Tyson TKO): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4L7oDV79aw

Systems owned: Atari 2600, NES(3), Top loader NES, Yobo NES, SNES, Sega Genesis, Sega Gamegear, Sega Nomad, Sega Saturn, Nintendo 64, Gamecube, Playstation 2, Wii, PS3 (slim 120 GB), Wii U

You should congratulate me. I destroyed the vile red falcon and saved the universe. I consider myself a hero.

Around the Network

sony is overrated!

Everything people perceive to be overrated is simply that--perceived. It's all subjective and I (and millions) disagree with you.

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

11ht11 said:
sony is overrated!

Responding a troll thread with a troll response, nice. Hopefully neither of you get in trouble.

Cactus said:
Tremble said:
I have to say it! I really don't understand what's so great about this serie. Yeah it's pleasant, but there is nothing AMAZING with zelda games. It's just one of those average action/adventure game. I played zelda 64 a long long time game and yes, I had a good time, but nothing really amazing. Then, when I had a gamecube, I bought the windwaker, and I didn't even finish it. I think that zelda is loved because it's one of the nintendo "all time" serie and the only action/adventure serie on the console. If you own a nintendo system, you HAVE to love zelda/mario/metroid etc etc etc

We own a Nintendo system BECAUSE we love zelda/mario/metroid. 

Zelda is an amazing franchise. Every installment has been masterfully created, and they are all different and engaging.

This.

Except I'm not all that fond of the Metroid Prime series.  >_>

Around the Network

I personally think its under rated haha. Doesn't get the credit it deserves ever. Just having dissenters makes it under rated.

But no I'm not really like that but to me Zelda is one of those games that is at the heart of core gaming and really its just fantastic. It's what makes me keep gaming knowing that this franchise will be there waiting for me.

321tttrini4everz said:
i agree with the topic !
and also the soul calibur series<---(it disgusts me)

Treason!!!

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Acevil said:
11ht11 said:
sony is overrated!

Responding a troll thread with a troll response, nice. Hopefully neither of you get banned.

you need one

OBJECTION!!!

Don't Worry.....Be Happy

Why is this a troll thread? And BTW, as answers, I just have some "No Zelda is great", "No, you're wrong", ...

So, what's so great about the serie, tell me people.