By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Site Idea: My Wishlist

wait until VGChartz 2.0. It may be in there (I don't have a clue, but who knows) Hopefully we'll see some massive changes in 2-3 weeks.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network

How about working on more important things like a better game database search, proper flagging of publisher/developers for games, and nicer looking forums?

nordlead said:
wait until VGChartz 2.0. It may be in there (I don't have a clue, but who knows) Hopefully we'll see some massive changes in 2-3 weeks.

Any idea what the changes might be?

Anyway, I just add games to my database shortly before I buy them

I wishlist would be cool!

But VGC2.0 is coming soon then Nord? That'll be awesome!

nordlead said:

Wait there really is going to be a 2.0 in the next 2-3 weeks (don't play with my emotions!)

@Signalstar, I agree, it would be pretty cool if you were able to buy real things like gametrailers.

Around the Network

I hope VGC 2.0 adds something like little national flags beside your username.

That would be awesome =)))

Barozi said:
I hope VGC 2.0 adds something like little national flags beside your username.

That would be awesome =)))

I would say that you should be able to toggle them on or off, but besides that, it would be pretty cool!

I can't say if 2.0 will be out in 2-3 weeks. I know it is on the way eventually, I'm just hoping it is in 2-3 weeks based on some insider knowledge but I could be way off

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy

Words Of Wisdom said:
How about working on more important things like a better game database search, proper flagging of publisher/developers for games, and nicer looking forums?

what do you mean? if you mean via the search, it searches all regions unless you specify otherwise. So Mario & Sonic will come back as a Nintendo published title unless you specify America region.

nordlead said:
Words Of Wisdom said:

what do you mean? if you mean via the search, it searches all regions unless you specify otherwise. So Mario & Sonic will come back as a Nintendo published title unless you specify America region.

I mean that searching Publishers and Developers usually produces incorrect or imcomplete results.