By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - If halogamer1989 was to leave VGC, would you care?

Cactus said:
indodude said:
^^ Who are these "couple of idiots" you mention?

I'll give you a hint. One was a Wii-hater, and the second one was an annoying whiner.

m dont know but the description sounds like cactus. please dont hurt me. *runs away*

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Around the Network
Serious_frusting said:
Cactus said:
indodude said:
^^ Who are these "couple of idiots" you mention?

I'll give you a hint. One was a Wii-hater, and the second one was an annoying whiner.

m dont know but the description sounds like cactus. please dont hurt me. *runs away*

You got it! I'm actually schizophrenic and hate both of myself 

Back on topic though, it's always good to see how those on the other side of the political spectrum view current events, so I enjoy reading the debates that you're a part of.

not really

I don't like republicans/right wingers and I hope Reagan is rotting in hell so the answer is no

If you aren't playing B3YOND, you're playing behind

Playstation 3: It Only Does Everything

Around the Network

nope

I would probably take more than a month to notice it. Then I would look somewhere else for my source of republican drivel :P

PS: If you didn't want honest answers, you shouldn't have asked ;)

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

SCEA said:
I don't like republicans/right wingers and I hope Reagan is rotting in hell so the answer is no

Dont worry he definitely is...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Wow the amount of replies in this thread proves you're popular halogamer89!

I enjoy your gaming topics, but in pol stuff ... come back in early 2012 so things can really, really heat up.