By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - In Your opinion, name 5-10 of the biggest PS3 fans on VG Chartz

psrock said:
RPG said:
1. Fishyjoe
2. mrstickball
3. Toastboy44562
4. Hyruken
5. Undying
6. Dirtyp2002
7. Maynard_Tool
8. Galaki
9. NJ5
10. Cal4m1ty

you missed Zen anad shams, and NJ5 shoulsd be much higher.

He forgot gebx and Starcraft... First and second respectively..

Around the Network

1.crazyman
2. leo-j
3.megaman2
4.darthdevidem01
5.DmeisterJ
6. jo21
7. sixaxis
8. cgi

those are the biggest annoyi....errr i mean biggest sont fanboys to me

3) Megaman2
2) CrazzyMan
1) Squilliam [he's hiding it ]

4 ≈ One

{phew} so I'm not that bad.....managed to not make it in the top 5 on many of the lists

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

CGI-Quality said:
@ psrock

The ones I chose seem to be the ones who I see the most supporting Playstation not necessarily who likes Playstation/PS3 the most. It also doesn't prove who's just a HUGE fan, like your's truly, or who's a "rabid fanboy".

Alot of these folks have actually hurt the PS3 support very hard with their crazzy predictions, comments, actions.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network
psrock said:

To make things clear,

Why are these people the biggest fans?

Check the trophies list, you will quickly realize, we have some major ps3 fans here, that are very quiet, but enjoy their ps3 alot.

I think I've played my ps3 almost more than everyone on this site lol. A month on Soul Calibur IV, 16 days of COD4, Back-to-back 60+ hours playthroughs of VC and MGS4, 100+ hours each on P3:Fes, Persona 4 (played on ps3) and Legend of Dragoon (on ps3) and so many more. The only game I have with trophies is Res 2 and I'm not a big fan of the game.

I never thought that the time I spent playing games was something to brag about lol thats why my trophy count is pathetic. I have to love the game first irregardless of how many trophies the game has or doesn't have.

My rant boils down to this: trophy count is not an accurate indication of love for a system or how much it is played

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

colonelstubbs said:
Hmmm, it makes me wonder if i would have made the list if i still had my ps3...

Yes. Easily.

I'd probably be #9 in the OP.

4 ≈ One

hey CGI-Quality, are you gonna make other threads about this for wii and 360 fans?

RPG said:
1. Fishyjoe
2. mrstickball
3. Toastboy44562
4. Hyruken
5. Undying
6. Dirtyp2002
7. Maynard_Tool
8. Galaki
9. NJ5
10. Cal4m1ty

You got that wrong. The list is:

1. Ronster316

2. Onimusha12

3. ZenfoldorVGI

4. Gebx

5. Starcraft

6. Seece

7. Halogamer1989

8. Mrstickball

9. Toastboy44562

10.Fishyjoe

The top 3 are in order for the biggest ps3 fans. The rest are in no particular order.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

1. crazzyman

2. leo-j

3. DmeisterJ

4. rock_on08

5. megaman2

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey