By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - In Your opinion, name 5-10 of the biggest PS3 fans on VG Chartz

Funny thread :)

Around the Network

I'm kinda new but , IM A PS3 FANBOY!!!!!!

PS3>>>>>>>>>360+Wii combined

List fails without me :P

lulz, shocking i made the list more then a few times.

Well heres mine.

1. MakingMusic - This guy is Infamous on here imo. even though he has an unhealthy obsession with LBP and Team ICO...
2. DMj - lulz obviously.
3. CGI-Quality - Brings alot of good news alot of the time about the PS3 among other things, aswell as logical and very un-bias.
4. Spartan - Posts many informative topics.
5. GuRu - Even thoughs hes a Dual-HD console owner hes rather fond of the PS3, mainly due to Valkryia Chronicles i think.
6. Spank- A very positive PS3 fan that never goes over the limit into fanBOY-ism.
7. Myself - I post PSU News quite offen, aswell as Game reviews and im the Leader of the Versus XIII organization. :D
8. DarthDevion - Well known for famous past topics and most likely future ones, i find him a blasphemr myself though because im pretty sure he thinks Regular XIII > Versus XIII >:(
9. Blazeinhead - Very positive and funny PS3 fan, who doesnt cause any trouble here on VG, well known for "adding to the topic @ hand."
10. Kantor - Doesnt post much but gets the job done.

I'm surprised no one mentioned DTG the Deep Throat Gamer. (I skipped page 2)

Around the Network

You guys suck, no one even mentions me?

perpride said:
You guys suck, no one even mentions me?

You need to prove yourself, get banned in the line of duty....that sounded too megaman2ish.

Acevil said:
I'm surprised no one mentioned DTG the Deep Throat Gamer. (I skipped page 2)

Well, h kind of went AWOL and I'm not sure if he likes the ps3 or just MGS.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

This isn't website discussion, put it in the Sony forum.