By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - In Your opinion, name 5-10 of the biggest PS3 fans on VG Chartz

Staude said:

Don't worry guys.. Here is Staudes PS3 Ultimate Fans who didn't get included in any of the other damn lists.

Staude
Skeezer
SpartanFX
Xen
kingofwale
aldro (i dunno you.. i think i've seen you on the forums.. but fuck it your in !)
Pristine20
NinjaKido (i'll include you.. just for the transformers sig. That shit is awesome)
Forevercloud3000 (you might not be here.. but you won't be forgotten... )

Hurr !

We all  desereve that recognition XD

i m now famous ,,,wooohooooooooooooo

Around the Network
--OkeyDokey-- said:
Jeez, not even one mention :(

Wii is the worst console I've ever owned. I'll never buy a 360 because its list of exclusives is pathetic.

I <3 Sony!

omg ,,,did Dokey  just skyrocketed to number one with  this beautiful and touching piece of writing?

I think so o_0

Wow Internet Recognition .... the friend requests are flooding in literaly (all 1 of them !)

Staude said:

Don't worry guys.. Here is Staudes PS3 Ultimate Fans who didn't get included in any of the other damn lists.

Staude
Skeezer
SpartanFX
Xen
kingofwale
aldro (i dunno you.. i think i've seen you on the forums.. but fuck it your in !)
Pristine20
NinjaKido (i'll include you.. just for the transformers sig. That shit is awesome)
Forevercloud3000 (you might not be here.. but you won't be forgotten... )

Hurr !

Aw hell yeah :D

^^^^^since we are all famous,,,it's time for a sexy party ,,let call up some *ookers ;)

Around the Network

^^ No filthy XBOX liking *ookers 'kay ?

^^^so *ookers are xbots?dayyummm I was about to mate with an Xbot,,,,nevaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa XD lol

Just make sure you get Sony authorised *ookers , more expensive but they won't break down when you play with them.

--OkeyDokey-- said:
Jeez, not even one mention :(

Wii is the worst console I've ever owned. I'll never buy a 360 because its list of exclusives is pathetic.

I <3 Sony!

That comment got you on my crasy list. Of crasy awesome people. They are so awesome you have to add crasy. Yes i know.. It's crasy !

Check out my game about moles ^

NinjaKido said:
Just make sure you get Sony authorised *ookers , more expensive but they won't break down when you play with them.

good thinking man ,,,,they probbaly have that high tech,fancy  blu thong ;) lol