By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Smash Up - tons of new details (has online)

Baddman said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
I want screens >_> but I'm still behind this game until Ubisoft pulls a Haze like they did to Free Radical and stop the developers from making the game THEY want to make. Once I see trouble like that, I'm dumping this game harder then the accidentally knocked up prom date.

there are some old scans for it  in the link below if you haven't seen them

http://infinitehollywood.blogspot.com/2008/12/more-tmnt-game-news-exclusive.html

oh thanks, that actually looks more detailed then the Brawl characters, nice!  Ok I'm content now :D

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network
NinjaKido said:
11ht11 said:

- levels change as you fight, start in one location and end up in another

I think they mean levels changing on the same stage, not a new level for each stage.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

- pizza restores health

Well.. that's it! I gonna buy it!

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

So long as this game is a stand-alone title, and doesn't turn out to be licensed to some sort of movie or show

Certainly the authenticity of it could make for something to rival the legendary SNES game

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

aiden.cronus said:
@ninsonysoft

haha that would be awesome if it did, though i wouldnt be surprised
if Ninty sued them. But what surprised me is that it took this long for
another dev to copy Smash--they copy Nintento with everything else
(wii fit clones for ex and Mario Kart like games and even Mario Party)

Digimon Rumble Arena and Jump Superstars and Ultimate Stars say hi

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

I would not mind a SSB type game at all, assuming it's done very well. ESP with TMNT characters. I always felt they should have been on the SSB roster....

Tag(thx fkusumot) - "Yet again I completely fail to see your point..."

HD vs Wii, PC vs HD: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=93374

Why Regenerating Health is a crap game mechanic: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3986420

gamrReview's broken review scores: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4170835

KylieDog said:
So it will be like SSBB? To be honest that dissapoints me. I was hoping it would be like a 4 player Streets of Rage.

Shouldn't you have been hoping it would be more like the TMNT arcades games? They kind of came out before Streets of Rage.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

thekitchensink said:
aiden.cronus said:
@ninsonysoft

haha that would be awesome if it did, though i wouldnt be surprised
if Ninty sued them. But what surprised me is that it took this long for
another dev to copy Smash--they copy Nintento with everything else
(wii fit clones for ex and Mario Kart like games and even Mario Party)

Digimon Rumble Arena and Jump Superstars and Ultimate Stars say hi

How I wish those games were able to come to the west :(

If they really want to seal the deal with fans of the older TMNT they can include the original arcade games as unlockables. Or just make a separate TMNT Classic Collection with the TMNT NES games, TMNT IV, TMNT Hyperstone Heist, TMNT Tournament Fighters and the two TMNT arcade games. Damn, I would buy that easily just for arcade-perfect ports of those last two.

In Memoriam RVW Jr.

SSBB Friend Code = 5455-9050-8670 (PM me if you add so I can add you!) 

Tetris Party Friend Code = 116129046416 (ditto)

elprincipe said:
If they really want to seal the deal with fans of the older TMNT they can include the original arcade games as unlockables. Or just make a separate TMNT Classic Collection with the TMNT NES games, TMNT IV, TMNT Hyperstone Heist, TMNT Tournament Fighters and the two TMNT arcade games. Damn, I would buy that easily just for arcade-perfect ports of those last two.

Damn--I'd pay $50 for that!

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."