By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS3's 2009 exclusive list may not be so impressive after all.

axumblade said:
It bodes well for Sony honestly...As long as those games all come out this year and Sony doesn't "tease" with trailers of games that are coming out next year instead of this year....(uncharted 2, gran turismo 5).

As far as I know, it's going to be a full length disc based game. Main reason I believe this is because Quest for Booty was merely meant to be filler until they were done with Resistance 2 and had the chance to make a full sequel.

So you think Uncharted 2 wont be out before '09 is over? You could put God of War in there, but Naughty Dog is a clockwork developer, and the trailer for Uncharted 2 said Fall 09, which should be proof enough.

Around the Network

http://kotaku.com/340738/la-noire-coming-to-xbox-360-yes-of-course

Well, Kotaku says it's coming to the 360.

Yet, today, America's leaders are reenacting every folly that brought these great powers [Russia, Germany, and Japan] to ruin -- from arrogance and hubris, to assertions of global hegemony, to imperial overstretch, to trumpeting new 'crusades,' to handing out war guarantees to regions and countries where Americans have never fought before. We are piling up the kind of commitments that produced the greatest disasters of the twentieth century.
 — Pat Buchanan – A Republic, Not an Empire

Nice exclusives for all systems.

cura said:
Cthulhu said:
numonex said:
Wii has the most exclusives in terms of quantity. XBox 360 has the best quality exclusives. None of the PS3 exclusives appeal to me in anyway.

I was making my answer to you but half way i thought "what the hell" . No point

he probably doesn't have a ps3 and can't afford one which is why none of its exclusives appeal to him.

u got a 360?  it's actually kind of fun.  so is ps3 though, just not as fun for me cause i can't play gears of war on it.

The PC/360 games really gives 360 an edge over PS3.

Around the Network

Well since I have both a PS3 and a 360 it looks like I'll benefit from some really good quality exclusives this year. And like seece mentioned, I dont see this being all of the games announced for this year, especially on 360. I see at least 3 or 4 more games added to both the PS3 and 360's columns.

It´s in the eye of the beholder, subjective.

Personally, I think all 3 systems have very strong libraries this year, unlike past years (IMO).

There is no evidence that Halo Chronicles is any more than vaporware. It hasn't been seen at any of the big shows like E3 or TGS 2008.

Heavens to Murgatoids.

Kyros said:
lol quantity and quality.

God of War 3 vs. Onechanbara: Bikini Samurai Squad vs. Crayola Colorful World

lol

its clear the ps3 list is damn better.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

I haven't even heard of half of that crap.

Why don't we narrow these lists down to games that won't suck, will release outside of Japan and actually exist? (Pikmin 3? Twisted Metal?)

PS3:

Killzone 2
God of War 3
Uncharted 2
MAG
LA Noire
Ratchet and Clank Future 2
InFamous
Heavy Rain

360:

Alan Wake
Halo Wars