By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS3's 2009 exclusive list may not be so impressive after all.

Any list with God of War 3 as exclusive looks pretty damn fine to me, imho.

Around the Network

It's about high quality exclusives not lots of very uninteresting games.

Play my LittleBigPlanet level: Mystic Runner. Thanks!

This list is huge failure - they try to make x360 stand better that it is. There's no such thing as "console exclusive" and "full exclusive" either i need to buy platform x as the only choice to play game or not.

And the only reason why Wii list is so much longer is becouse many good games share pc/ps3/x360 development.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Zlejedi said:
This list is huge failure - they try to make x360 stand better that it is. There's no such thing as "console exclusive" and "full exclusive" either i need to buy platform x as the only choice to play game or not.

And the only reason why Wii list is so much longer is becouse many good games share pc/ps3/x360 development.

No, the reason is that Wii has more exclusives. 

BengaBenga said:
Zlejedi said:

Ok if you prefer stuff like:

• EA Sports Active
  • EA Tennis 2009
  • While I'll be playing my non exclusive Street Fighter IV, Fear 2, Bioshock 2, Tekken 6 good for you :)

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Around the Network
    Zlejedi said:
    BengaBenga said:
    Zlejedi said:

Ok if you prefer stuff like:

• EA Sports Active
  • EA Tennis 2009
  • While I'll be playing my non exclusive Street Fighter IV, Fear 2, Bioshock 2, Tekken 6 good for you :)

I don't say I prefer those, but they ARE exclusive, which is what this thread is about.

I'll be playing RE5, Star Ocean 4 and Alan Wake this year, so what's your point?. Or is it too hard for you to comprehend the fact that with a HD console you can still enjoy the Wii?

I also really don't see why EA Tennis with M+ shouldn't be an amazing game. Your cherrypicking from the list is also quite sad. Games like Muramasa, Fatal Frame and MadWorld can stand up to any game on the other lists.

Noobie is a pretty unbiased member of the vgchartz community...

And it shows with this post cause everyone seems to have an issue in one way or another.

Now here's my issue with this list.. Every year someone compiles a PS3 exclusive list which is proclaimed to be the BEST LIST of exclusives and then half of those are delayed till next year and the list ends up being "ok" at best..

How many of these exclusives will be delayed to 2010 (which of course will then be compiled in a "OMG 2010 PS3's BEST Exclusive List evAr!!!"...

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

God of War III is out for 2009 fyi. The lead concept artist stated a fw days ago on his blog it will not hit in 2009, but a release date will be revealed soon.

A exclusives comparison of dubious legitimacy.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

didn't star ocean not say "only on 360" on the box?
    Wasn't there a theory this as going to be multiplat?