By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS3's 2009 exclusive list may not be so impressive after all.

As of of now I think Sony have the most quality exclusives announced, however I expect things to change after Microsoft announce a few more of its games.

Around the Network

PS3 exclusives for 2009 = Untouchable & Undeniable.

Xbox 360 Exclusives in 2009 = Great but not perfect, SO4 was enough for me obviously though.

Wii = Pure quantity, maybe some quality somewhere in there but meh.

And @OP, You seem to have put quite abit of bias in this thread, uncool dude.

numonex said:
Wii has the most exclusives in terms of quantity. XBox 360 has the best quality exclusives. None of the PS3 exclusives appeal to me in anyway.

I was making my answer to you but half way i thought "what the hell" . No point

well.... for 360 I'm just hyped for SO4. Other than that... Well I think Halo:ODST? I dunno.. More things interest in me in the Sony side, although RE5 is multiplat so doesn't count.

Cthulhu said:
numonex said:
Wii has the most exclusives in terms of quantity. XBox 360 has the best quality exclusives. None of the PS3 exclusives appeal to me in anyway.

I was making my answer to you but half way i thought "what the hell" . No point

he probably doesn't have a ps3 and can't afford one which is why none of its exclusives appeal to him.

Around the Network

it's very impressive to me. i have to say.....wow!
and you left out same games.

PLAYSTATION®3

The 360 list is really questionable, 4 of the games I have seen been announced for PS3, some are just vaporware and some may not even make 2009 (Halo Chronicles? Alan Wake?).

Then PS3 is missing stuff like Yakuza and Demon Souls. Ratchet and Clank too, hmm.

2009 is going to be me buying multiplats on the PS3 mainly anyway, albeit I'm gonna be won over by Killzone 2, InFamous and Uncharted 2 (And probs a few more >_>).

The Wii list has lots of potentially good games but I'm not sure I can justify buying many of those games at full retail price when I compare what is on offer for Ps3. I'll definitely get Mad World but other then that I don't see much I'll be buying ahead of my stupidly long Ps3 list :(.

don't think quantum theory has been confirmed in NA for 2009\

impressive list nonetheless

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Jo21 said:
BengaBenga said:

Overall Wii's list is most impressive to me, especially since it has something in all genres.

I'm looking forward to:

Shooter: House of the Dead, Sin & Punishment 2, The Conduit
Action Adventure: Broken Sword, MadWorld, Deadly Creatures
Horror: Cursed Mountain, Fatal Frame IV
J-games: Fragile (!!), Muramasa (!), Arc Rise, Little King's Story, MH3

And that's just what's announced now! People will probably continue to whine about Wii, but the exclusive content looks insane.

Xbox360 doesn't have a lot exclusives for me next year: Alan Wake and Star Ocean, but RE5 will make up for that. And hopefully Mass Effect 2. And maybe I can finally work on the backlog of great games I missed (Fallout/Fable maybe even try Oblivion).

PS3 really misses GT5.

resident evil 5 is multiplatform. and most of wii titles are unknown quality except for nintendo quality, so kinda hard how much they will sell or be rated.

but true wii have the most.

Ehm, yeah. I said that: "Xbox360 doesn't have a lot exclusives for me next year: Alan Wake and Star Ocean" [comma]

It's funny that people already start to dismiss the Wii list. (not meant to you, Jo21)

No matter what games will come to the system there will always be a lot of people dismissing it no matter what. I'm not saying Wii's-line up is the best for everyone, but "quality over quanity" is completely ridiculous for the list I'm seeing.

Especially JRPG gamers should just stop the anti-attitude. You're only fooling yourself and you'll be missing out on Fragile and Muramasa.

well, ps3 list still doesn't impress me but probably only because i hate sony as a company(like the ps3 though), but i also think the 360 could use a little work before i get one of the exclusive games but we'll see how the year goes. the wii one looks somewhat like it might break some barriers, so i hope the best for that. gonna be a good year though