By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Predict how many weeks the 360 will outsell the PS3 this year in Japan

There is nothing much you can do expect bow out of this thread, honestly if you don't care about sales don't come on a thread which is blatantly about sales.

Common sense, it's a wonderful thing.

Around the Network

There were 7 (or 8, not sure) weeks last year in which the X360 > Ps3. (And just to add it - Ps3 > Wii 2 weeks).

Will it manage the same this year? Well, that's tough to say, but I'd say no. A tad away from it.

5-6 weeks.

And before anyone says so, I find myself amusing :D

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

Zuhyc said:
For now, only SO4 week. But new games can always be announced.

This one and probably one or two weeks after sony annouces price drop which typicaly means huge reduction in sales.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Maybe Ninety Nine Nights² has some impact? Well and a Blue Dragon² would help a lot. Star Ocean and Ninja Blade should satisfy some Xbox360 owners in Japan.

1-5 weeks maybe :D

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Hard to say, KZ2 + Yakuza 3 + SO4 = Chaos in sales.

Killzone 2 will do in japan about as well as a non square JRPG does in the States.

Times Banned: 12

Press----------------> <----------------Press

Around the Network

Yeah Killzone 2 will do rubbish in Japan, Yakuza 3 will wipe the floor with SO4 though so meh, Yakuza 3 will take care of SO4 easily.

I say 5 weeks. This is based on shit.

Also RPG, Armored Core Series is awesome, so don't have on FROM SOFTWARE!

I'd say 4, PS3's gonna rock Japan this year!

9 Weeks.

Predictions for 2009: (Right) (Wrong) (Partial)

Pokemon Gold/Silver DS Japan in September

NES colored Wii and SNES Classic Controler for Christmas

Super Role Bros for Christmas

FF Remakes announced; VII PS3 VIII 360 IX Wii

New Super Mario World November 2009

I'd say 3-5. I think Ninety-Nine Nights could have some impact, as they love their Dynasty Warriors stuff.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."