By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - (Probably) First Heavenly Sword review - This is next gen!

Here goes summary of the review from photo I've posted. Thanks to Wojtas for translation.

"What's the difference between  women and games? I would never allow anyone to touch my woman, but as far as this game goes, I would like to share it with the whole world, so that everyone could live through unbelievable experiences, with Nariko. This is truly next-gen,a whole new level of entertainment, which has just recieved it's first representitive: Heavenly Sword. This game is a clear sign that very soon the public oppinion(that sometimes still views games as "kiddy stuff") will have to change the definition of "video game". Because of Heavenly Sword i just felt happy. And still continue to feel so . "

As you can see this guy isn't disappointed.

Around the Network
Soriku said:
@Onna76

These reviewers don't look for gameplay, they look for graphics!

Your signature says the psp will only sell 25 million units. Whats up with that?

mM
Soriku said:
@Onna76

???

Soriku said:
@Onna76

sigh... did you even read the review, or are you just trolling?..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

kber81 said:
Here goes summary of the review from photo I've posted. Thanks to Wojtas for translation.

"What's the difference between  women and games? I would never allow anyone to touch my woman, but as far as this game goes, I would like to share it with the whole world, so that everyone could live through unbelievable experiences, with Nariko. This is truly next-gen,a whole new level of entertainment, which has just recieved it's first representitive: Heavenly Sword. This game is a clear sign that very soon the public oppinion(that sometimes still views games as "kiddy stuff") will have to change the definition of "video game". Because of Heavenly Sword i just felt happy. And still continue to feel so . "

As you can see this guy isn't disappointed.

wow thanks!

HYPE! HYPE! HYPE!

just give me more 9's and 10's and ill buy a new TV and PS3 for this game

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Around the Network

yours says PS3 will sell 9.5 million. What's up with that?

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

AAAAAwwwww CRAP. I made spelling errors....AGAIN.

And yes, I am very pedantic as far as spelling goes.

Deep into the darkness pearing

Long i stood there

Wondering

Fearing

Doubting. 

didn't this game got an 8.0 from PSW?

At least according to this thread it did:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=181587

Anyway, i wouldn't say this is "next-gen" because it got 9+ ... gears of wars and zelda twilight princess got 9+ by most major publications months ago.

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"

Wojtas said:
AAAAAwwwww CRAP. I made spelling errors....AGAIN.

And yes, I am very pedantic as far as spelling goes.

............. you spelled opinion wrong....
i just lost all respect for you! im never talking to you again.

carlos710 said:

Anyway, i wouldn't say this is "next-gen" because it got 9+ ... gears of wars and zelda twilight princess got 9+ by most major publications months ago.

C'mon. It's not about score. It's about cinematic approach to gameplay. Did you even read review summary few posts above?