By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Rumble confirmed for PS3

http://news.softpedia.com/news/SIXAXIS-Finally-Gets-Rumble-and-an-Extra-Feature-as-Well-59098.shtml

Here's what Immersion's CEO Victor Viegas stated at the time, speaking of the respective technology:

"We are pleased to have put this litigation behind us. Our new business agreement with Sony Computer Entertainment is specifically intended to enable
advanced vibration capability for the benefit of the PlayStation gaming community. We are happy to provide our technology in this regard and hope to make technical proposals very soon with respect to use of our technology in the PlayStation products."

Now that it is finally confirmed by Immersion CEO. I wonder when Sony will release a release date?

Around the Network

"advanced vidration(not normal rumble)"

mM

woooot happy happy happy

Own all Sony Stuff PS123P

Feburday 28th will be a Owner of a Wii

Currently playing: Need for Speed Pro Street

Games i own:
NEED FOR SPEED PRO STREET ,DW6 ,WARHAWK ,COD4,JUICED 2 ,RESISTANCE, MOTORSTORM

Games im lookin forward to:
UT3 (Ps3) , HAZE (Ps3) , KZ2 (Ps3) , MGS4 (Ps3) , SSBB (WII) , GT5 (Ps3) LBP (Ps3)
08 Predictions

Wii: 45,000,000
Ds: 90,000,000
PS3: 25,000,000
PSP: 40,000,000
360: 26,000,000

thats the first thing close to a confirmation of touch sense. but everyone knew that rumble was gona be put in.

my pillars of gaming: kh, naughty dog, insomniac, ssb, gow, ff

i officially boycott boycotts.  crap.

soccerdrew17 said:
thats the first thing close to a confirmation of touch sense. but everyone knew that rumble was gona be put in.

Not really, when your playing heavenly sword demo there is an option for touch sense or something like that.

mM
Around the Network

I'm not trying to be rude or anything (sorry if it comes across that way), but I heard this news like a month ago.

Still, it's really great news.

What? But I thought rumble was last gen tech.

Advanced vibration capability =

rockstarjerry981 said:

rumble=last gen tech

advanced vibration =next gen tech

demonluo said:
rockstarjerry981 said:

rumble=last gen tech

advanced vibration =next gen tech

Thank you so much for pointing that out.