By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Rumble confirmed for PS3

demonluo said:
rockstarjerry981 said:
What? But I thought rumble was last gen tech.

rumble=last gen tech

advanced vibration =next gen tech

hahahhaha... good one

Around the Network

Technical proposals... yay, that means it will arrive only about 2 years after the systems launch and far too late for any games to bother with it. Fun.

leo-j said:
"advanced vidration(not normal rumble)"

whoa! 4D graphics (that make cars more realistic than reals cars) and now advanced vibration (that is not normal ruble)! err...what is advanced vibrations? is this vibration more realistic than real vibration? :P

2008 year end sales (made in January 2008):

44.2 M 27.1 M 20.8 M

get ready to buy four NEW controllers =)

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

omgwtfbbq said:
get ready to buy four NEW controllers =)

It's alright I already bought 6 for the Wii.

This is old news by the way. The rumble controllers should come out before the end of the year.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network
naznatips said:
Technical proposals... yay, that means it will arrive only about 2 years after the systems launch and far too late for any games to bother with it. Fun.

Yeah...tell me you don't seriously think that games aren't going to use the rumble after this comes out.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

ckmlb said:
naznatips said:

Yeah...tell me you don't seriously think that games aren't going to use the rumble after this comes out.

No it's not that, I phrased that badly, it's that games that are on their way that need it (Killzone 2, Heavenly Sword, etc.) will not have it. That's what annoys me.

naznatips said:
ckmlb said:
naznatips said:

No it's not that, I phrased that badly, it's that games that are on their way that need it (Killzone 2, Heavenly Sword, etc.) will not have it. That's what annoys me.

I agree it should have been sooner than now. 

windbane said:
naznatips said:
ckmlb said:
naznatips said:

I agree it should have been sooner than now.

Better late than never I suppose, but there are a lot of great games comming out that would be better with rumble.

I have to disagree with you when you say Killzone won't have it. If it comes out in may of next year and the controller is coming end of this year, I am sure that in 5 months GG could get some vibration code done. Plus they are first party Sony, and they are working on the biggest game on the PS3, if any game would have it this would be it. HS however will not have it as it is coming oput in 3 weeks. That is not to say the devs couldn't come back and put it in a patch. Also if Sony does in fact bring back AV they will be packing it in with the system, so all future games would use it.

P.S. I am just scared what John Carmack will say about the PS3 having this new AV. He will probably say it is utter non sense. It takes up 32MB of RAM, and it is to hard to Program for.

Just Kidin LOL

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL