By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Call of duty Modern Warfare 2 on Wii?

http://wii.ign.com/articles/946/946778p3.html

Scroll to the bottom where it show a preview of COD: M2.
Does it mean its coming to the wii?

Around the Network

dont know what that means, but after looking at world at war's sales on wii, i wouldnt bet much on MF2 going to wii.

"[...] Treyarch proved its talent with COD3 on Wii, again with World at War, and our hope is that Activision cuts them loose and allows for another great FPS on Wii this year with Modern Warfare 2. The groundwork is set. Now it's time to expand and polish."

So, Treyarch would work on the Wii version or something? I doubt Infinity Ward is going to like that (bunch of whiners)...!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

I'm sure it's coming, but I wouldn't take this as confirmation.

My Games of 2011:

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Super Mario 3D Land

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

deathgod33 said:
dont know what that means, but after looking at world at war's sales on wii, i wouldnt bet much on MF2 going to wii.

WaW sales are starting to pick up a little for the Wii.  Sure it isn't close to PS3/360 versions but it should sell at least 1 million.

Around the Network

I definitely should come to Wii. WaW will sell more than a million copies. Are they not happy with that? What publisher doesn't want an extra million copies sold? And surely, MW2 will do even better than Waw.

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

Infinity Ward isn't treyarch and vice versa...treyarch developed 3 games last year...Spiderman, Quantum of Sollace and CODWaW. They like to spread the love and make everything they do kinda...meh.

Infinity Ward makes 1 game at a time and puts all the resources they have in to that game. They always have 2 year breaks between releases.

Call of Duty (2003)
Call of Duty 2 (2005)
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (2007)
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (2009)

I don't think they have the will, time or manpower to do a wii port.

Now Treyarch could do a port if Activision insists...they don't seem to have anything lined up for 2009. So Wii may get a COD MW2 game afterall.

Id buy it.

nah its not coming. If Modern Warfare 1 didn't, why would 2?

If they waste their time on a DS port again, might as well do a Wii one.