By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Yeap, he has a very serious talk with some forum members from here and end up with that speech (Is another market, wait until..., tech wise, future proof, nop, we don't want to talk about sales anymore)... damn, thats why some Sony fanboys are not longer here, they are working for him...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
Around the Network

If I were a game developer, I would be sending bomb threats to his place of work daily. Sure I would never actually send the bomb, however he wouldn't know that!

How can this be spun into something good by the Sony fanboys? This is one of the weirdest things someone "officially" tied to Sony has came out and said this Gen. No wonder I am sick of hearing Sony tripe.

"If you've got them by the balls their hearts and minds will follow."

Quote by- The Imortal John Wayne, the original BADASS!

damndl0ser said:
If I were a game developer, I would be sending bomb threats to his place of work daily. Sure I would never actually send the bomb, however he wouldn't know that!

How can this be spun into something good by the Sony fanboys? This is one of the weirdest things someone "officially" tied to Sony has came out and said this Gen. No wonder I am sick of hearing Sony tripe.

If you were to go into one of the other threads on this topic you would be amazed.

Off topic, why is this in the Microsoft discussion?

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

I knew we'd see a resurfacing of the "10-year plan". It's the only 2006/2007 byline they haven't dragged out again since the drop in sales.

The most troubling statement is the one that Nintendo is "not competing" with them, though. While that is true in one sense (Sony can't make a dent in the expanded market, it's well beyond the PS3's public image to even try), it also suggests that they don't see the potential threat the Wii has introduced.

The expanded audience isn't going to just disappear entirely. Granted, some will leave after the Wii has run its course, but much like how the SNES and Genesis crowd was comprised largely of the NES and Master System crowd, it's not far off to assume that the next generation of gamers is going to mostly be expanded audience gamers. An expanded audience that will remember Sony as that company that said they weren't worth competing for, if they remember Sony at all.

Sky Render - Sanity is for the weak.

Good question Godbless, shouldn't this be in the Gaming or Sony forums?

Around the Network

Ridge Raccccccer!!!!!!

Goddbless said:
damndl0ser said:

If you were to go into one of the other threads on this topic you would be amazed.

Off topic, why is this in the Microsoft discussion?

I useually try and stir clear of the threads with hundreds of posts tied  to it.  Unless I read it from the begining.  

"If you've got them by the balls their hearts and minds will follow."

Quote by- The Imortal John Wayne, the original BADASS!

damndl0ser said:

"Dear PS3 developers, since we failed at delivering good API and since we believe this is not our job to support our business partners, I remind you that we never intended to make profit with the PS3 before at least 5 years on its total lifespan.

We are sincerely happy to see that you are still following us in this ruinous adventure and that you are loosing money with us.

Note that thanks to the PS3, we were able to give a significant push to the format war and win it !!!

Keep up the good work and lets try to make some money out of gaming now !!"

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

Nutzi cookoo I tell you. That who he's just having delusions of grandeur ;)

Kaz is such a Sony Fanboy :B

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3