By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official VGChartz Killzone 2 Clan

I need to be re-invited to the chat on my new ps3.

Around the Network

I tried to add ya today makingmusic but your at full friends list lol glad to see ya guys come back onto killzone, lol lets get some matches going,i know ive been seein switch lately

"It puts the lotion on the skin, or else it gets the hose again" lol

Psn - Alchemy528

I'll remove that fucker Starcraft that never accepted my friend request after our bet.

Then I'll add you lol.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2009/07/10/killzone-2-dlc-3-napalm-cordite-and-flames-and-bolts/

here ya go for anyone whos still reading, this might charge your urge again to start playing DLC#3 :D looks sweet!. what do you guys think

Psn - Alchemy528

I got distracted with WoW for a couple of days lol. I'll be getting back on tonight.

It is better to die on one's feet

then live on one's knees

Around the Network

Today we played two games and lost both of them, 3vs3 clan matches are not made for us.

lol the one i was in we were doing good, just those guys were deadly with the shotties, but very close and it was a good game

Psn - Alchemy528

So whats with the clan now are we disbanding or what? Every time I check to see if anyone is on, no one is! Well except for Pristine20 that dudes always on KZ2!

PS3 Trophies

PS3 Trophies

MESS WITH THE BEST DIE LIKE THE REST!

PSN ID: Talyis      add me!

Im still around though i dont see very much from the clan. the clan will come back slowly :D

Psn - Alchemy528

Yeah I hope so but it's understandable it's the summer time and I only play at night because of the heat it get around 100 in my room and it's too hot to run electronics!

PS3 Trophies

PS3 Trophies

MESS WITH THE BEST DIE LIKE THE REST!

PSN ID: Talyis      add me!