By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official VGChartz Killzone 2 Clan

IllegalPaladin said:

It's a great feeling though when you're the only tactician who can do your job correctly and can turn the tide of a mission.

I was playing in a S&D on Radec recently and my team couldn't get into the enemy zone to plant the charges. I rushed in and tossed a spawn grenade and suddenly a large chunk of the team started spawning in and continued to do so as I maintained the spawn points until we eventually won the mission.

That's how I'd always do it, and it would always piss me off whenever there was some other dumass tactician on my team screwing things up.  One time I was running towards the bomb site with two spawn points available.  I finally got into the objective area, only to find both spawn points had been used!  It was Radec Academy, and both were toseed right in the middle of the stupid courtyard.  I was pissed.

Around the Network

I've been missing. I hope we still have just a trickling of life left lol. My recently acquired addiction to fire emblem didn't help much

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

makingmusic476 said:
IllegalPaladin said:

It's a great feeling though when you're the only tactician who can do your job correctly and can turn the tide of a mission.

I was playing in a S&D on Radec recently and my team couldn't get into the enemy zone to plant the charges. I rushed in and tossed a spawn grenade and suddenly a large chunk of the team started spawning in and continued to do so as I maintained the spawn points until we eventually won the mission.

That's how I'd always do it, and it would always piss me off whenever there was some other dumass tactician on my team screwing things up.  One time I was running towards the bomb site with two spawn points available.  I finally got into the objective area, only to find both spawn points had been used!  It was Radec Academy, and both were toseed right in the middle of the stupid courtyard.  I was pissed.

thats why I have given up playing any mission other then Body count in public matches. Its just heartbreaking to cross through the enemy lines and reach that perfect place for the spawn point only to find that there are none left.

It is better to die on one's feet

then live on one's knees

I hope The Clan is enjoying the summer and having a good time. lol havent seen any active in a while so it must be enjoyable have fun guys see ya when your back on kz2 lol as im still out there repin the name lol

"It puts the lotion on the skin, or else it gets the hose again" lol

Psn - Alchemy528

Good game last night ocnkng. we def lost because they were pickin spots to defend and we were on the move. but mainly because i was shootin garbage with my shottie man i missed so many good attempts but all in all it was a good game.

Psn - Alchemy528

Around the Network

I'm kinda missing the good times.

Well I won't have time anyway untill the second week of August or so.

The coming two weeks I'll be enjoying the Gameboy Advance's Zeldas ... on my new psp ... in France (besides lying in the sun all day off course :p)

ShadowCompany said:
Good game last night ocnkng. we def lost because they were pickin spots to defend and we were on the move. but mainly because i was shootin garbage with my shottie man i missed so many good attempts but all in all it was a good game.

I didn't play well too. I realized the mistake that we made. The tac+medic combo is the best for 2v2 matches. Also I tend to freeze up a bit in clan matches coz the stakes are higher. Anyway, the more we play, the better we get at that.

It is better to die on one's feet

then live on one's knees

My ps3 is back and I'm totally getting on tonight!

Hopefully my vanishing save file won't effect what classes I have unlocked.

Anybody else gonna be on? I'm sure Pristine will be playing (he's one every night), but I haven't seen anybody else play in awhile...

Im lovin killzone again, Someone start booking clan matches damnit and not 4 AM -_-!

Just remember to go the chat guys and well be on, im down for playin for matches on kz2. ocnkng, our biggest problem was we were running to them while they defended and camped a certain spot. lol well do better next time. Glad to see the clans comin back!

Psn - Alchemy528