By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official VGChartz Killzone 2 Clan

Staude said:
It's funny.. GG listened to a lot of the whining and complaints and (in my opinion) decided to gimp their game to accomodate it.. however, the thing they didn't do.. was make a system that punishes clans that doesn't show up for a match.. and that's really what they should have done :

Yea, what the hell is up with that?  The airbots are now overpowered, and we still have to play shitty no show clan matches.  Too weird.

Sorry I haven't played in so long, I was away all last week hunting Black Bear.  Of which we got 0 =(.  Oh well, I wasn't all that excited about shooting a bear anyways, their meat is really only good for sausages.

I also bought a Russian made SKS.  Not terribly practical for hunting, but a fun gun to shoot.

Ill be back on KZ this week!

Around the Network

Sony shipped my box out today. I needs to play Beach Head. ;_;

Ocnkng your right on the money. setting up and playing is the key, I just love to try and play tactically. haha its jokes, I still feel most opponents on public games are almost too easy after I play a clan match. public now im just getting used to snipering and my timing. BFBC sure does screw ya for every other fps sniper/and the kick back on this game + six axis is something to master haha. either way i love playin and gaining the experience on my end.

"It puts the lotion on the skin, or else it gets the hose again" lol

Psn - Alchemy528

ugh i hate the new changes.

yesterday i went on a random game.

so people were camping spawn points with meele!.

ive been playin today practice with the sabs other weapon, im startin to like it hhaha:) but sadly no one on the clan is playin :(

Psn - Alchemy528

Around the Network
Xoj said:
ugh i hate the new changes.

yesterday i went on a random game.

so people were camping spawn points with meele!.

Ya,

I hate the guys who do that. However you have to remember that it is upto the tactician to put the spawn in a place where it gets hard to be camped. Unfortunately public games have started becoming frustrating recently because any brain-dead guy will decide to become a tac and pop the spawn point in the worst position possible.

With the latest patch, they just made the team work in this game more important then ever before.

For a team to win it has to do everything right.

Place spawn points in secure areas.

Place spawn points flanking each other.

Have engineers and LMG soldiers secure spawn site.

Slowly secure areas in a steady progression towards objective location.

Unfortunately you will find very few public games where teams work together weel enough to implement the above tactics.

It is better to die on one's feet

then live on one's knees

It's a great feeling though when you're the only tactician who can do your job correctly and can turn the tide of a mission.

I was playing in a S&D on Radec recently and my team couldn't get into the enemy zone to plant the charges. I rushed in and tossed a spawn grenade and suddenly a large chunk of the team started spawning in and continued to do so as I maintained the spawn points until we eventually won the mission.

tacs are important as the next, but its amazing how in public games peole under estimate the squad function. lol its an extra spawn point if you want to look at it

Psn - Alchemy528

Guys lets plan for clan matches next week, after the July 4th weekend.

It is better to die on one's feet

then live on one's knees

the clan might have swine flu. lol im down for any match anytime if im online. Just remember guys to use the chat system and we can work out anything for anyone who comes online. oh btw happy canada day to all!

Psn - Alchemy528