By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official VGChartz Killzone 2 Clan

Talyis said:

Yeah I hope so but it's understandable it's the summer time and I only play at night because of the heat it get around 100 in my room and it's too hot to run electronics!

I hear that man!! my tv/ps3/and laptop almost make it un bearable to sit i my room during the day lol, plus Everyones gotta enjoy the sun :D

"It puts the lotion on the skin, or else it gets the hose again" lol

Psn - Alchemy528

Around the Network
Talyis said:

Yeah I hope so but it's understandable it's the summer time and I only play at night because of the heat it get around 100 in my room and it's too hot to run electronics!

I hear that man!! my tv/ps3/and laptop almost make it un bearable to sit i my room during the day lol, plus Everyones gotta enjoy the sun :D

Psn - Alchemy528

Good games last shan, lol, it seems my points dbl when im playin with a clan member lol, man I need more work on my lmg, lol thats why i need to ask pristine or someone here lol on any tips with the lmg.

Psn - Alchemy528

I see 5-6 players has been playing regularly this week. Maybe we can have 5vs5 tourneys if members are interested?

Been taking a break, but I'm getting the new map pack...

PSN - hanafuda

Around the Network

Good to see the clan getting back in action :)

It is better to die on one's feet

then live on one's knees

ive been on a kz2 fix for the past two weeks and will be pickin up that map tomorrow!

Psn - Alchemy528

i am on vacations will get o play now i hope there is someone on =D

Oh sweet Jesus, I just read the trophy lists for the upcoming map packs and it appears as though they made the Flamethrower and Boltgun available on those maps.  Looks like I'm gonna have to find some time to get my ass back online.  Freakin summer is busy for me.

Can't wait to torch some fools!

Epoch said:

Oh sweet Jesus, I just read the trophy lists for the upcoming map packs and it appears as though they made the Flamethrower and Boltgun available on those maps.  Looks like I'm gonna have to find some time to get my ass back online.  Freakin summer is busy for me.

Can't wait to torch some fools!

Yep.

PSN - hanafuda