By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official VGChartz Killzone 2 Clan

You guys still play? Im ScottMcc or Maddness, you might remember me. Miss the good times (like when we stuffed GAF), but I think Im coming down with anti-fps syndrome. Getting bored of them. Anyway hope you guys can 'pwn' again, and is Pristine still in love with that big LMG?

Around the Network

I think im a lil excited for the bold gun lol! its gonna be funny

"It puts the lotion on the skin, or else it gets the hose again" lol

Psn - Alchemy528

Taz! said:
You guys still play? Im ScottMcc or Maddness, you might remember me. Miss the good times (like when we stuffed GAF), but I think Im coming down with anti-fps syndrome. Getting bored of them. Anyway hope you guys can 'pwn' again, and is Pristine still in love with that big LMG?

I just started playing again but only public games because this week only 7-8 clan members were playing regularly. But i miss clan matches . Our clan now is ranked 80th down from 30th position when we used to play.

shanbcn said:
Taz! said:

I just started playing again but only public games because this week only 7-8 clan members were playing regularly. But i miss clan matches . Our clan now is ranked 80th down from 30th position when we used to play.

Everyone's cheating to get that high remember? :P

Maybe we could play some of our old friends again someday. Like OCB ALL STARS (if that's what they were called :p)

non-gravity said:
shanbcn said:
Taz! said:

Everyone's cheating to get that high remember? :P

Maybe we could play some of our old friends again someday. Like OCB ALL STARS (if that's what they were called :p)

I don't know if they are active now, but we can organize some tourneys next week.

Around the Network

guys the new maps NEED TEAM WORK lol but there very fun, i think i like arc tower more than cliffside

"It puts the lotion on the skin, or else it gets the hose again" lol

Psn - Alchemy528

If only I could get the last two map packs.
Any European guy wanna trade a download of the two with a download of one of these games? :
GT5P, Super Stardust HD, The Last Guy, R&C Quest for Booty, Wipeout HD or Flower?
You can download something you purchased over PSN upto 4 or 5 times.

We'll be doing matches this Saturday and Sunday so if you're interested post here so we can arrange some matches bigger than 3vs3 :)

non-gravity said:
If only I could get the last two map packs.
Any European guy wanna trade a download of the two with a download of one of these games? :
GT5P, Super Stardust HD, The Last Guy, R&C Quest for Booty, Wipeout HD or Flower?
You can download something you purchased over PSN upto 4 or 5 times.

I was willing to share with you for free anyway but then i saw GT5P . I would love to try GT5P before GT5 comes.

Fuck Sony. I go on there to download the latest map packs, and see a bundle for all six for only $11.99. I'm paying half that for just TWO maps!

I would so play tomorrow, but I'm gonna in Baton Rouge most of the day. =/

Anybody up for some games tonight?