By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official VGChartz Killzone 2 Clan

for all the north american players/ EST. Im always done for some games so if you see me online just ask me and well set something up. To shan and gravity, my apologize on the quick announce bail. I got a phone call from my manager and i had to key to one of our beer fridges. They couldnt open the bar until i showed up. Didnt have a choice in the matter :(

"It puts the lotion on the skin, or else it gets the hose again" lol

Psn - Alchemy528

Around the Network

Updates are a bitch man, lol. What's up clan?

City17 said:
Updates are a bitch man, lol. What's up clan?

Sweet merciful shit! You're back!

Clan's been pretty inactive over the summer, but things seem to be picking up recently.  New maps are pretty sweet, and the updates improve game selection alot.

Hopefully I'll be on more in a week or so, lots of work going on lately. 

Hope to see ya online

Nice playing with you guys again!!! Not so sure I like the "IMPROVEMENTS" they have made since I last played but its all about the team, right? Hope to get back into some clan action again soon
:)

I'll be back on next Saturday. As I need to work and really should go to bed around the time our matches mostly start

Around the Network

Can I join the clan I just got the game.

psn Emp0rio007 United States

If you want to join the clan, I would first rank up your class's, and then make sure you unlock all the custom abilities. After that come back to us, and im pretty sure well have a spot open. If you need any help getting to the rank though just msg me and i can be gladly helpful, in getting you to lvl up. have a nice day:D

Psn - Alchemy528

ShadowCompany said:
If you want to join the clan, I would first rank up your class's, and then make sure you unlock all the custom abilities. After that come back to us, and im pretty sure well have a spot open. If you need any help getting to the rank though just msg me and i can be gladly helpful, in getting you to lvl up. have a nice day:D

thanks I now have 450 points, so I am a long way to getting all the ablities, but the game is getting more enjoyable and easier now. 

lol it is more enjoyable when you have the option of customizing your class. The abilities in the class are very important as you should try and use them as much as possible as well as thinking with your gun.

Psn - Alchemy528

Last night got DC, but we were losing anyway. And the reason was i forgot to throw spawn point early on in C&H lol. Thats what happen when you play as only tac in your team after long time.