By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official VGChartz Killzone 2 Clan

non-gravity said:
ShadowCompany said:
what league is this NG?

It's here: http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions/enter.php?game=207

You could try it once 

On another note: I won't be able to play until Friday I think because of work

That sucks. As I will be going out this weekend. Well guess we'll have to try next week.

It is better to die on one's feet

then live on one's knees

Around the Network

psn:kicks1989 North America http://www.killzone.com/kz/mykillzone.psml?kz_user_id=kicks1989  play 4 times a week 3 hours each day in it for teamwork and comraderie pls put me in the same region as ocnkng and pristine

Sorry kid I'm making you supreme leader of the African part of our clan. We really need to expand into Africa :p

And did you actually read the OP lol? Nobody ever does.

sorry i couldnt find it if you could kindly point it out i would be glad to read it what do u mean supreme leader? by the way i dont have the clan invite yet.

kicks1989 said:

sorry i couldnt find it if you could kindly point it out i would be glad to read it what do u mean supreme leader?

You actually answered all questions of the Original Post(er) (OP) on page 1, but nvm

Around the Network

this thread revived...yay!

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

hey i dont have the clan invite yet just letting you know

kicks1989 said:
hey i dont have the clan invite yet just letting you know

Blame ocnkng

lol ok i will jk

i am back with the maps and yet no one plays ;(. nice.