By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official VGChartz Killzone 2 Clan

Blazestorm6/Australia

Around the Network

Are getting some training people???

no!!!!

please play again the demo. 20 times a day minimum

'till the game is out we will be killing everyone with knifes

@ outlawauron, makingmusic - It's all good, I wasn't really serious. And as outlaw pointed out the people that had signed up are a part of this clan anyway.

PSN - Darth-Cidius.

Lol.

cant wait for this game to come out, ive played the demo so many times. will be ready for clan battles once it comes out!

Cthulhu said:
Are getting some training people???

no!!!!

please play again the demo. 20 times a day minimum

'till the game is out we will be killing everyone with knifes

I say 80 times a day atleast!

Around the Network
makingmusic476 said:
Like the Euro VGChartz clan? lol

We should make North and South clans. We'd own those f'ing Yankees.

I don't like the Yankees.

GO METS!!!

oh wait...

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Know the way in the menu if you go to select mission, and it says 0/3 )shoot the tag things) and 0/2 (intel?)

Well, I've found and shot one badge thing so far, and I know where the second is and have an idea how to spawn it. Anybody else found any of these things yet?

Man I can't wait for God Of War 3 to come out ive finished God Of War 1 And God Of War 2 I Havent Gotten Around To Buying God Of War Chains Of Olimpus(sorry for my bad spelling =]....)

I Hope that God Of War 3 Gets Good Sales =)

Hey guys, I'm new to these forums and have been looking for a clan to join for KZ2.

My PSN ID is slr77 and I'd like to join the Europe/Asia group. I'm planning on being a Scout but I'm probably going to test out some of the other classes before I make my deicision. I actually have the game already (had it for a few days now) and I've been playing tons of Skirmish matches. I'm already pretty familiar with all 8 of the maps and I've gotten used to all the weapons in the game.

77slr77 said:
Hey guys, I'm new to these forums and have been looking for a clan to join for KZ2.

My PSN ID is slr77 and I'd like to join the Europe/Asia group. I'm planning on being a Scout but I'm probably going to test out some of the other classes before I make my deicision. I actually have the game already (had it for a few days now) and I've been playing tons of Skirmish matches. I'm already pretty familiar with all 8 of the maps and I've gotten used to all the weapons in the game.

Well, the scout is the last class to unlock so you'll get plenty of time to experiment with the other classes and abilities.