By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official VGChartz Killzone 2 Clan

We have a new officer! IllegalPaladin has graciously accepted the position of officer of the NA clan, taking Jo21's place.

Around the Network
makingmusic476 said:
We have a new officer! IllegalPaladin has graciously accepted the position of officer of the NA clan, taking Jo21's place.

Good. I'm glad we were able to get a quick fix. Welcome to a higher rank Paladin.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Bleh, I got my PS3 taken away until march (my mom's mad because I missed the deadlines for some scholarships to a school that I might not even be going to), so I won't be playing KZ2 for a while. ;_;

I think I should be a clan offider due to my natural born leadership and tight bottom.

Oh Yeah. That's right.

Feel free to add me as your friend-PSN ID: Bobo012893

Anyone here playing cod waw lately. I need some more people to play with.

Around the Network
Rnfmonline said:
Anyone here playing cod waw lately. I need some more people to play with.

Tried it, didn't like it :P still just play Cod4 instead (when I take a break from R2) I don't think I'll be able to play another WWII game for a looong while.

PSN ID: Sharky54 Location United States of America.

Height 6'1. . . JK

I am so excited for this game. Saboteur/Scout seems like a beastly class combo.

1. find the enemy, 2. give away their locations 3. ??? 4. profit!

insomniac17 said:
Bleh, I got my PS3 taken away until march (my mom's mad because I missed the deadlines for some scholarships to a school that I might not even be going to), so I won't be playing KZ2 for a while. ;_;

Well that sucks... You should tell your mom that your PS3 is the only reasons you haven't completely quit school and moved away yet

Makingmusic - I must say I am beyond dissapointed. Not only did you not join my KZ2 clan, you created your own thread and pretended like mine wasn't there first! Fuck joining clans, I'm making my own, you guys suck.

PSN: SP3NCE1325