By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official VGChartz Killzone 2 Clan

Rainbird said:
insomniac17 said:
Bleh, I got my PS3 taken away until march (my mom's mad because I missed the deadlines for some scholarships to a school that I might not even be going to), so I won't be playing KZ2 for a while. ;_;

Well that sucks... You should tell your mom that your PS3 is the only reasons you haven't completely quit school and moved away yet

She thinks that my PS3 is the reason I got a B last semester in Physics. I think that's more because of the fact that I was sick literally every week during the second half of the semester. I barely had enough energy to move, let alone play video games.

So, it's a build up of misconceptions on her part that caused her to take it away. What's worse is I was already gonna have to leave it home when I go to college. >_<

Around the Network
insomniac17 said:
Rainbird said:
insomniac17 said:
Bleh, I got my PS3 taken away until march (my mom's mad because I missed the deadlines for some scholarships to a school that I might not even be going to), so I won't be playing KZ2 for a while. ;_;

Well that sucks... You should tell your mom that your PS3 is the only reasons you haven't completely quit school and moved away yet

She thinks that my PS3 is the reason I got a B last semester in Physics. I think that's more because of the fact that I was sick literally every week during the second half of the semester. I barely had enough energy to move, let alone play video games.

So, it's a build up of misconceptions on her part that caused her to take it away. What's worse is I was already gonna have to leave it home when I go to college. >_<

It was taken away fro a B of all things?

My parent spressured me to get good grades ( I usually got mostly As, if not all As, and I was in honors courses), but if I got a B, hell, even a C, they didn't worry.

makingmusic476 said:

It was taken away fro a B of all things?

My parent spressured me to get good grades ( I usually got mostly As, if not all As, and I was in honors courses), but if I got a B, hell, even a C, they didn't worry.

Well, it was that and that I missed the deadlines for those scholarships to a school that, like I said, I might not even go to. I dunno, she's just always like this; it really sucks but I usually am able to stay out of the way. ;_;

perpride said:

Makingmusic - I must say I am beyond dissapointed. Not only did you not join my KZ2 clan, you created your own thread and pretended like mine wasn't there first! Fuck joining clans, I'm making my own, you guys suck.

Well, this thread almost has 500 responses......

lol. Where is your thread? And were you in the beta? Did you make the OP as nice as MM did?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
perpride said:

Makingmusic - I must say I am beyond dissapointed. Not only did you not join my KZ2 clan, you created your own thread and pretended like mine wasn't there first! Fuck joining clans, I'm making my own, you guys suck.

lol. Where is your thread? And were you in the beta? Did you make the OP as nice as MM did?

The name of the thread is VGC Killzone 2 clan. It only got 5 responses, which is fair enough because I wanted to make sure I made it early enough to be the first one on this site to. It's not nearly as nice as the OP, but I'm sure I would have taken some time to fix it up had you guys not drilled it. It's all good though, I will make my own clan, and we will take your asses down!!!!

Around the Network
perpride said:
outlawauron said:
perpride said:

The name of the thread is VGC Killzone 2 clan. It only got 5 responses, which is fair enough because I wanted to make sure I made it early enough to be the first one on this site to. It's not nearly as nice as the OP, but I'm sure I would have taken some time to fix it up had you guys not drilled it. It's all good though, I will make my own clan, and we will take your asses down!!!!

You should just join this one as it's the official one!

And besides, a lot of people in your clan are signed for this one. lol.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

perpride said:

I missed this post early.

Sorry for making a new clan. I didn't even see your thread! 

I sincerely apologize.

And good luck with that clan.  You'll never beat us.  :P

We better not suck! I'm looking forward to decimating some other clans.

PS3 Trophies

Like the Euro VGChartz clan? lol

We should make North and South clans. We'd own those f'ing Yankees.

makingmusic476 said:
Like the Euro VGChartz clan? lol

We should make North and South clans. We'd own those f'ing Yankees.

Yee-haw! :D

PS3 Trophies