By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official VGChartz Killzone 2 Clan

A thread??? We love you to! XD j/k

PSN: Detsuki-G

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

How y'all like my new avatar? :)

The Skull Kid will return after the release of the game, just like with MGS4.

makingmusic476 said:

The list is fully updated. We number 41 so far!

And to all you guys who's PSN ids are very different from their VGChartz ids, thanks for making it so confusing for the rest of us!  >=(

And for those of you with less than 5 posts, you will be purged from the clan unless you start becoming more active on the site!  You don't get to be a member of the clan just for the hell of it. This is the VGChartz clan for a reason.  And yes, this last bit was partly inspired by one of Outlawauron's previous posts.

I think the noobs should be the first to go. We don't want to keep that reputation of not being accurate enough :P

Catalyst777 - North America

It uses your actual PSN list.

But there's no need to add everybody. We'll all be members of the clan without being on each others' friends list. Just add the more regular players, so you can join them when they're on.

And you might be able to join via clan members as well. I didn't get a chance to try in the beta, and these features should be more robust in the final game anyway. If that's the case, then you wouldn't have to add anybody!

Around the Network
KylieDog said:
Does the game have an in-game buddy list, or is my PSN buddy list about to explode?

Unfortunatley, it's another game that's actually integrating PSN into the game.

Damn you Sony!!!! Seperate log-in's FTW!

anyone watched this montage yet???

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=qM1rNXypKo4

Rnfmonline said:

anyone watched this montage yet???

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=qM1rNXypKo4

Getting links to youtube vids of game montages have replaced being rickrolled for me purely because of the choice of music every single montage maker feels is appropriate for their video. Requiem for a Dream was a good song about 2 years ago AGGGHH THE HORRORS! *shudders thinking about the countless Halo montages with that song*

O_o

I made a new PSN ID: Dallinor.

I think it will be more appropriate when playing with other vgcharterz.

If you could change it to the new one in the OP I'd appreciate it.