By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official VGChartz Killzone 2 Clan

Ahh, so thats who you are. k lol.

Around the Network

PSN ID: deathgod33 (Americas)

I don't mind those with low post counts mainly because I was one of those people when I joined the Warhawk league. Hell, 85% of my post were made in the Warhawk League.

SlumsofOhio said:
I don't mind those with low post counts mainly because I was one of those people when I joined the Warhawk league. Hell, 85% of my post were made in the Warhawk League.

I like to hear that! :D maybe if people look at how long ago I signed up for VGChartz they'll see that I'm special xD

I've updated the OP with a LOT of new info.

Keep in mind that the Helghast Tactician and Medic have changed slightly in the final build. The Medic has stolen the Tactician's hat, and the new Tactician has a head somewhat similar to the guy in my avatar.

At least, this is what I believe has happened.

Around the Network
makingmusic476 said:
I've updated the OP with a LOT of new info.

Keep in mind that the Helghast Tactician and Medic have changed slightly in the final build. The Medic has stolen the Tactician's hat, and the new Tactician has a head somewhat similar to the guy in my avatar.

At least, this is what I believe has happened.

Great info! I still can't believe how great the player designs are! I love them

Let's get the VGChartz Clan to #1!

Will this mic work on PS3?

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/webcam_communications/microphones/devices/221&cl=gb,en

LOL!

Credit goes to iceatcs on neogaf.

shanbcn said:
Will this mic work on PS3?

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/webcam_communications/microphones/devices/221&cl=gb,en

I have no idea, my friend.

Wow, Nice update to the OP, but u forgot one class.

Pros:

+Useful for busting through concrete barriers, walls, etc
+Replenishes the Helghan soldiers' thirst and blood-sugar level in the heat of battle

Cons:
-Not a lot of variety in his dialog. Just repeats the same line over and over