By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official VGChartz Killzone 2 Clan

Jo21 said:
I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED to be a scout. like now >_>.

does isa sky will have the cloak/invisibility ability?

if not i will always be a helgast

You better always be a Helghast anyway.  That's what I'll always be.  ^_^

Around the Network
Rnfmonline said:

Does anyone know how many killzone 2 multiplayer points you earn per kill/game?

Depends on what you do in the game, and whether your team won or lost.

Edit:

One of the cool thigns about the game is how many points you get for things like reviving people, planting the bombs and having them explode, etc.  I remember quite a few games in the beta where I was second or third despite having like a 1:2 K/D ratio.

Finalsquall/ Australia :D

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

Damn I'm so psyched for this game, I'm usually extremely patient when it comes to waiting for things, and I usually don't get that excited. But mmm yum yum yum yum :D :D xD ooh goody. Deffered rendering + the cell chip = win

Rnfmonline said:
Vesihiihtaja said:
Is 64 players max for one clan?
Yes, 64 people is the max amount for 1 clan

Okay and thanks.

Probably the tastiest part of the Killzone Cocktail is the Multiplayer. Imagine if Call Of Duty 4 and Team Fortress 2 had a baby, which they then abandoned and as a result had to learn a few new tricks to survive. That’s what Killzone Multiplayer is like.  

LOL

Around the Network
Theo said:
Damn I'm so psyched for this game, I'm usually extremely patient when it comes to waiting for things, and I usually don't get that excited. But mmm yum yum yum yum :D :D xD ooh goody. Deffered rendering + the cell chip = win

Heheh :D. Im also very impatient with this game. Im happy that we are getting the demo 5.2 in europe?

Probably the tastiest part of the Killzone Cocktail is the Multiplayer. Imagine if Call Of Duty 4 and Team Fortress 2 had a baby, which they then abandoned and as a result had to learn a few new tricks to survive. That’s what Killzone Multiplayer is like.  

LOL

Vesihiihtaja said:
Theo said:

Heheh :D. Im also very impatient with this game. Im happy that we are getting the demo 5.2 in europe?

demo 5.2??

I would like to join however I already have a clan that usually swaps from game to game. Killzone is going to be the next title. We're called Kerberos, look us up sometime we might enjoy a fight or 2 and get our asses kicked. haha we do alright, but some members take a while to get up to speed when switching games. Fight the good fight, and good luck out there.

(Finally we will look like the actual Kerberos!!)

CURRENTLY PLAYING:  Warframe, Witcher 2

Do the Helghast snipers have some kind of camoflage? I saw a video in which those spots on their suits were transparent O_o

The special perk for scouts is if you standstill, you turn invisible but if you move even slightly you start to fade in. And once your shoot someone you have to wait about a minute before you can turn back again. Hopefully the fixed the big where every now and then if you used that ability your system would freeze up.

CURRENTLY PLAYING:  Warframe, Witcher 2