By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official VGChartz Killzone 2 Clan

--OkeyDokey-- said:

Do the Helghast snipers have some kind of camoflage? I saw a video in which those spots on their suits were transparent O_o

Look on the fist page of the forum. It shows all the possible perks you can get for the different badges.

Around the Network

I wonder if the invisibility was inspired by MGS4 ?....it's still cool regardless.

I'd like to join. PSN: Joemazing | North America. So excited for this game....

I am from UK so I go in the EU region

Darthdevidem01

PSN ID -- Darthdevidemon

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

WOW!

this clan is filling up fast, its almost full now

Around the Network

@rnfmonline

I know....maybe we will need a seperate clan for each region then

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Rnfmonline said:
Vesihiihtaja said:
Theo said:
Damn I'm so psyched for this game, I'm usually extremely patient when it comes to waiting for things, and I usually don't get that excited. But mmm yum yum yum yum :D :D xD ooh goody. Deffered rendering + the cell chip = win

Heheh :D. Im also very impatient with this game. Im happy that we are getting the demo 5.2 in europe?

demo 5.2??

Well. I've read that there's coming demo 5.2. I might be wrong... There's also lots of discussion hear in Finland about the demo and it's release date. I sertainly now that in america demo will be released day 26

Probably the tastiest part of the Killzone Cocktail is the Multiplayer. Imagine if Call Of Duty 4 and Team Fortress 2 had a baby, which they then abandoned and as a result had to learn a few new tricks to survive. That’s what Killzone Multiplayer is like.  

LOL

It's a bit silly releasing the demo on the 26th, thats only 2 days before the real release in America.

Well count me in:

ID: The_Nik
Europe

Headshot91-psn
Europe (gmt)