By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official VGChartz Killzone 2 Clan

PSN ID is badgerfan20945. North America and I do have a mike.

Around the Network

Another thing is..........does anyone know what hours any tournaments/ clan matches will be held at. Metal Gear Online worked it quite well so that me and my American pals could both play together, I ask because unfortunately I dont have the luxury to play through the night till 4am. Im usually of a midnight.

I don't know when I'll get the game, though I'm kind of hoping that a local store breaks street date (that's how I got Little Big Planet before the recall).

I'm thinking about joining, but I'd rather not post my PSN ID (at least publicly) at this time. Otherwise, you could put me down for the Americas.

I've heard that the member limit is 64.

Munkeh111 said:
Vesihiihtaja said:
Munkeh111 said:
PSN ID Munkeh111 / Europe

I won't be playing with a mike, so I probably deserve to be shot in the back a few times....

:D I don't have mike either but i'll buy one when i get money. In amazon uk 20e for sonys mike. Not bad...

I just don't really want to speak to random people, and I just prefer the privacy of only giving text based replies. I don't use my mike on XBL on public matches anyway

I know how you feel Munkeh. Im like that quite abit although I give it a try sometimes speaking to strangers from the other side of the world and I usually get on well with them. (Thats if they can make my Irish accent out).

It can change your preception of someone hearing their voice XD

PSN NinjaKido , SIGN ME UP FOR THE EU please I live in the UK !!!!.

Around the Network

PSN ID: RectumHumper - Canada

Clan is for kids... :)

Since I'm from the Netherlands, our game sites pay alot of attention to Killzone 2 ... Gamekings had a mini documentary (3 parts) about Killzone 2.. Guerilla Games just let them in without an invitation xD. Gamekings saw alot of attention and hits, and so they decided to paste the 3 parts into one and add english subtitles:
http://www.gamekings.tv/index/videos/minidocu-the-company-behind-killzone-2-full-version-subbed/

That would be a better candidate for the official thread if hasn't already been posted.

Check out this Killzone 2 video, best 1 i've seen so far.

Watch in High Quality!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=qM1rNXypKo4