By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official VGChartz Killzone 2 Clan

Jo21 said:
Rainbird said:
Jo21 said:
Rainbird said:
Btw, MM, how do you connect the PS3 headset through USB to get the XMB connectivity?
I lost my manual, and only connected my headset through Bluetooth, so it isn't better than any regular headset.

u open the usb in the headset (no the one in the candle) and connect the USB.

it will appear and sync.

Appear where? I couldn't find it in any menus, and there wasn't anything popping up when I connected it.

why not ? just connect usb and  and turn it on (power pressed for few seconds).

a pop up will appear showing the "wireless headset" on with the battery charge HD audio, and if muted or not.

if doesn't try going to the bluetooth devices setting delete it and readdit like i said before.

Okay, thanks

Around the Network

Is there anyway to use MIC with normal headphones? This will be my first FPS after long time, the last one i played frequently was Counter Strike.

s-grandi93 / Australia

Respect for compans: SONY > NINTENDO >>>>>>>>>> MICROSOFT

makingmusic476 said:

The list is fully updated. We number 41 so far!

And to all you guys who's PSN ids are very different from their VGChartz ids, thanks for making it so confusing for the rest of us!  >=(

And for those of you with less than 5 posts, you will be purged from the clan unless you start becoming more active on the site!  You don't get to be a member of the clan just for the hell of it. This is the VGChartz clan for a reason.  And yes, this last bit was partly inspired by one of Outlawauron's previous posts.

I dont think you should kick poeple because of thier amount of posts.

I'm honestly a big fan of VG Chartz and I use it alot to find out stuff about games. Yes, I have a low amount of posts but its only because I never signed up until the other day.

I personaly think that u should kick people that dont play with the clan very often,   and keep the loyal ones.

Rnfmonline said:
makingmusic476 said:

And to all you guys who's PSN ids are very different from their VGChartz ids, thanks for making it so confusing for the rest of us!  >=(

And for those of you with less than 5 posts, you will be purged from the clan unless you start becoming more active on the site!  You don't get to be a member of the clan just for the hell of it. This is the VGChartz clan for a reason.  And yes, this last bit was partly inspired by one of Outlawauron's previous posts.

I dont think you should kick poeple because of thier amount of posts.

I'm honestly a big fan of VG Chartz and I use it alot to find out stuff about games. Yes, I have a low amount of posts but its only because I never signed up until the other day.

I personaly think that u should kick people that dont play with the clan very often,   and keep the loyal ones.

No need to worry, it was a joke

And thanks Jo and Kylie, I got it working. I hadn't seen that plug on the top of the headset, and I was wandering why it didn't work with the charger

Around the Network

PSN ID: Vesihiihtaja / Europe

Ps. Just registered

Probably the tastiest part of the Killzone Cocktail is the Multiplayer. Imagine if Call Of Duty 4 and Team Fortress 2 had a baby, which they then abandoned and as a result had to learn a few new tricks to survive. That’s what Killzone Multiplayer is like.  

LOL

PSN ID Munkeh111 / Europe

I won't be playing with a mike, so I probably deserve to be shot in the back a few times....

Munkeh111 said:

I won't be playing with a mike, so I probably deserve to be shot in the back a few times....

:D I don't have mike either but i'll buy one when i get money. In amazon uk 20e for sonys mike. Not bad...

Probably the tastiest part of the Killzone Cocktail is the Multiplayer. Imagine if Call Of Duty 4 and Team Fortress 2 had a baby, which they then abandoned and as a result had to learn a few new tricks to survive. That’s what Killzone Multiplayer is like.  

LOL

makingmusic476 said:

So, I'm not getting in? I made this new account, because I made a typo (LMAO) in my last account's Name, Rick0r. That account allready had 5 posts! xD, just kidding... I've been visiting Vgchartz on a daily base for almost a year, I just don't feel alot of urge to comment. Although I don't like, and want to argue alot, with some of the 360 fanboys... Seece, and that other guy with a picture of his own 'muscled' body, I'm pointing at u guys...

Vesihiihtaja said:
Munkeh111 said:

:D I don't have mike either but i'll buy one when i get money. In amazon uk 20e for sonys mike. Not bad...

I just don't really want to speak to random people, and I just prefer the privacy of only giving text based replies. I don't use my mike on XBL on public matches anyway