By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official VGChartz Killzone 2 Clan

Solid_Raiden said:
And in response to the MIC part. I do have a MIC but I think you might not want me using it because this game supports Custom Soundtrack and I'm going Barbie Girl all the way! >:)

Then sorry for the sniper round threw the back of your head, while you are standing in the middle of the map typing on your Keypad, asking for backup..

All this while I'm listening to the MXPX Punk Version of "I'm A Barbie Girl"

One thee best Punk Covers EVER!

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

Around the Network
makingmusic476 said:

And to all you guys who's PSN ids are very different from their VGChartz ids, thanks for making it so confusing for the rest of us!  >=(

We try. =)

I dunno why mine is different, guess I just didn't wanna use it on here. =D

Btw, MM, how do you connect the PS3 headset through USB to get the XMB connectivity?
I lost my manual, and only connected my headset through Bluetooth, so it isn't better than any regular headset.

North America

Thechalkblock

Rainbird said:
Btw, MM, how do you connect the PS3 headset through USB to get the XMB connectivity?
I lost my manual, and only connected my headset through Bluetooth, so it isn't better than any regular headset.

u open the usb in the headset (no the one in the candle) and connect the USB.

it will appear and sync.

Around the Network

I thought it was clear with my previous post that I am living in europe & Importing the game out of America. I also like to add I DO have a mic :p

EDIT:
Are we supposed to add everyone to our PSN friend list? Or does Killzone 2 has a feature that you can have in-game friends?

Jo21 said:
Rainbird said:

it will appear and sync.

Appear where? I couldn't find it in any menus, and there wasn't anything popping up when I connected it.

makingmusic476 said:
Cthulhu said:
eldinio | europa ;)

You must think you're special or something.  Being from Europe and all.

But you're not!  You're not, I say!  You're just wierd!

ha. No i am not weird. But i think i will have a problem. I dont like mics....but i'll get one if nessesary

Rainbird said:
Jo21 said:
Rainbird said:

it will appear and sync.

Appear where? I couldn't find it in any menus, and there wasn't anything popping up when I connected it.

why not ? just connect usb and  and turn it on (power button pressed for few seconds).

a pop up will appear showing the "wireless headset" on with the battery charge HD audio, and if muted or not.

if doesn't try going to the bluetooth devices setting delete it and re add it like i said before.

PSN ID: Jasonhung77

Asia