By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - what game on xbox 360 can match killzone 2 or ever will match killzone 2?

mgs5

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Around the Network

I feel thread like these are pointless. only thing that really matters in the end is if i like it or not enough to buy it.

I TAKE NO SIDES

Nick said:
Who cares? I mean really? Does anyone really think it's that significant?

Which game matches it in terms of cost and time?

Lair~

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

My god at the insanity in this thread.

thats a easy answer and its both of the gears of war games, gears of war 1 and gears of war 2, look just as good and better in some scenes and pics i have seen. their is too much gray and bland textures in killzone 2 for me . killzone 2 is a great looking game for sure, but i think uncharted series looks better on the ps3 personally.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Around the Network

I'm sure many games with better graphics will come out on the 360 and PS3. If this gen runs to 2011, then that's plenty of time for devs to really max out the systems.

I'm just here to get my posting credits...and to make Darktooth riccher...

Also, most importantly, to oogle at my new favorite avatar picture that chapset has...damn!

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

BengaBenga said:
My god at the insanity in this thread.

I feel it is as neccessary as blow up dolls at the playboy mansion, myself!

Ok, it is settled! Forza 3 blows away GT5 in EVERY regard! Why? I don't know. I have only seen GT5:P, and figured I would join in with the same mentality displaced in these KZ2 threads. And on that note EVERY FPS after KZ2 will blow it away! Why do I say this? Well, because I can. And it fits into the reasoning being used for KZ2.

richardhutnik said:
Ok, it is settled! Forza 3 blows away GT5 in EVERY regard! Why? I don't know. I have only seen GT5:P, and figured I would join in with the same mentality displaced in these KZ2 threads. And on that note EVERY FPS after KZ2 will blow it away! Why do I say this? Well, because I can. And it fits into the reasoning being used for KZ2.

^^^^^^^^^^^^ This sucks all manner of balls