By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Official VGC Poll: How many units will the PS3 sell by January 1, 2010.

How many units will the PS3 have sold by January 1, 2010?

25 million unites or fewer. 4 19.05%

26-27 million. 2 9.52%

28-29 million. 5 23.81%

30-31 million. 5 23.81%

32-33 million. 3 14.29%

34 million or more. 2 9.52%

Total:21

Ok....so now it's Sony's turn.  How will the PS3 fare this time around?  Results were evenly split the last time we got our our collective crystal ball.  I'd say overall VGChartz picked 19-20 million.....so I'd say we did pretty good.  Of course...we're predicting a full year away, so maybe we won't be nearly as accurate.

And let's all try to make sure we are voting with our brains and not with our hearts or egos, tough as that may be.  And make sure you get in here to announce exactly what you voted for.  It's easy to hit the bubble....but it takes real courage to walk in here and announce to the world where you see things ending up for the PS3 at the end of the year.

As always....Happy Voting.

Around the Network

28 - 29 million for me, I see somebody already voted for 34+ .....

It says "unites" instead of units in the poll. Fix if possible!

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Id say 30+

You know....I really wish I had the ability to edit the poll.

I've gone and misspelled units.

Of course...I also accidentally submitted the poll before it was ready....so two people have to enter their votes again. Better luck next time, right?

Around the Network
NJ5 said:

I can fix it...and it would be no problem....but people will have to vote again...is that okay with everyone?

Edit.....So I resubmitted the poll.  Sorry to those who have to re-vote....but I figure that it's best for the site.

30-31 million

29 million

super_etecoon said:
NJ5 said:

I can fix it...and it would be no problem....but people will have to vote again...is that okay with everyone?

Edit.....So I resubmitted the poll.  Sorry to those who have to re-vote....but I figure that it's best for the site.

Yes, I think it's better this way!

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

NJ5 said:
super_etecoon said:
NJ5 said:

Yes, I think it's better this way!

So do I.  I just wish there was a way to edit the poll after it went live.....but I know there are a lot of other more pressing matters.  Hey...at least we get an updated poll now, right?