By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Link Vs. Sephiroth Vs. Sora Vs. Cloud Vs. Mithos Vs. Ganondorf Vs. Lloyd

Lloyd from Tales of Symphonia with the Devil Arms is badass but Abssion, the side quest boss, man Abyssion on mania mode is crazy

Around the Network

Sora

I say Sephiroth. Remember the scene were you see that Sephiroth somehow impaled the Midgarsorm (huge snake in the swamp near Midgar) on a huge spike? That thing was huge.

Not to mention I honestly just can't take Sora seriously, I mean, look at him.

VS

Sephiroth from last battle in FFVII would kill them all, Sephiroth from Kingdom Hearts is a pansy would would lose his ass easy so I would have to say Cloud. So which Sephiroth are you meaning?

But I agree with ckmlb, Kratos would kill them all.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Errol Flynn for the win!

"There are three types of lies : Lies, damned lies, and statistics." - Benjamin Disraeli ( Made famous by Mark Twain )

PSN ID: DeviantPathways

Wii Number: 0081 3044 1559 2355

Around the Network

They should out kratos as an option, he would kill sephiroth, anybody actaully.

mM

Just to stop this discussion:

Chuck Norris beats them all

Dante from DMC. He is the definition of bad ass and cool and unlike Kratos he protects humans (killing them for fun is wrong).
On topic I would say Link, with so many items and strategies he could win any battle.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Okay, Dante could even kill Chuck Norris I think... he is scary.

*gets a roundhouskick from behind and dies suddenly...* 

Kratos from Tales of Symphonia :/ DUH.
He can like... Heal himself and is just cool. Plus he has cooler incantations for spells
"Sacred powers, cast your light upon these corrupt souls; rest in peace sinners! Judgment!"
Koo.

Yeah, I finally have a sig.