By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Link Vs. Sephiroth Vs. Sora Vs. Cloud Vs. Mithos Vs. Ganondorf Vs. Lloyd

Say Link and Ganondorf attack each other obviously Link wins so the "immortal" Ganondorf is dead,Cloud and Sephiroth would be battling in the sky like they did on FFVII:AdventChildren then there would be massive free for all with the others on the ground while Cloud and Sephiroth are still battling in the sky.Sephiroth stops being controlled because suddenly Jenova dies(random i know) and Cloud thinks "shit" and gets killed by Sephiroths mighty double blade and then jumps down from a rooftop to the turmoil below and slays the others without a second thought and Sephiroth wins and the land is plunged into darkness......again.

End of 2014 Hardware Predictions (03/03/14)

PlayStation 4: 12-15million

Xbox One: 7-10 million

Wii U: 8-9 million (Changed 01/04/2014 from 7-9 --> 8-9 million)

Around the Network
Valknut said:

Glad to see everyone in here isnt crazy.

If I had to pick one though, iw ould have to say Link, everyone else is at a disadvantage of not having a ton of Items and little fairys that pretty much make him unable to die.

Well said! :P Besides, Link has a part of the power of the God...

lolita said:
Valknut said:

Glad to see everyone in here isnt crazy.

If I had to pick one though, iw ould have to say Link, everyone else is at a disadvantage of not having a ton of Items and little fairys that pretty much make him unable to die.

Well said! :P Besides, Link has a part of the power of the God...

Hmmm well if we go off that they cant die, then we have to add someone else in.....

KAIM from lost odyssey, he is immortal, he cant die, and he absorbs powers from mortals who die, HE CANT LOSE!

Lets say he eventually beats cloud, then he absorbs his powers and so on and so forth. untill he just keep absorbing powers and becomes a god!

Ding we have a winner

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.
Soriku said:
Because Link has ths ToC doesn't mean he can't be killed, he's just harder to kill.

And I GUARANTEE if you drop a nuclear weapon on an immortal guy they're dead.

If you have seen the trailer for lost odyssey, a meteor with lava and everything falls on kaim and he is still alive O.o

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Link.

Link always beats gandonorf and theoretically both are immortal.

Around the Network

Kratos, the god of war.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Rath said:
Link.

Link is not immortal. He can still die in the game before fighting Ganon.

ckmlb said:
Kratos, the god of war.

Haha yep

rubido said:
Rath said:
Link.

Link is not immortal. He can still die in the game before fighting Ganon.

Maybe Im wrong (as I dont keep up that much on stories and stuff) but I thought that the Triforce of Courage did the same thing for link as the Triforce of Power did for gandonorf?

Meh. 

Rath said:

Maybe Im wrong (as I dont keep up that much on stories and stuff) but I thought that the Triforce of Courage did the same thing for link as the Triforce of Power did for gandonorf?

Meh.

I'm just basing this on the game experience. If you can die to some monsters before you fight ganon, you are probably not immortal. Ganon has other powers other than the triforce of power. That is probably where his invulnerabilities come from.