By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Link Vs. Sephiroth Vs. Sora Vs. Cloud Vs. Mithos Vs. Ganondorf Vs. Lloyd

leo-j said:
konnichiwa said:
Pfff kefka beats them all.

I dont think so, Sora can easily destroy kefka if he tried, he has "the keyblade". And if sephiroth can beat sora then, there's a twist.

yea no kidding

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.
Around the Network
leo-j said:
Lost tears of Kain said:
lloyd is also the exact name of the bad guy in legends of dragoon, had a kick ass blade but he turns good in the end /sigh

Isnt lloyd the R&B rapper? llol

lol who knows im just thanking god that people havent used names like kefka and sephiroth over and over in other games and stuff

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

hmm he looks alright

hum I don't know all those guys or I'm not sure....
like cloud are you talking about the mod soul from Bleach... maybe precise what is which lol

by the way Master chief is kicking all those woos.... lol just kidding.... but some one had to say it :P

endimion said:
hum I don't know all those guys or I'm not sure....
like cloud are you talking about the mod soul from Bleach... maybe precise what is which lol

by the way Master chief is kicking all those woos.... lol just kidding.... but some one had to say it :P

arent you do the guy that said "whats a playstation?"

mM
Around the Network

I don't know all of those, only that Sephiroth wouldn't win (Cloud's there), also, Link could use the Fierce Deity Mask and Ganondorf would be the same as Sephiroth (Link's there).

lol like FF VII was only on PS ;) especially the VII

My Lloyd with his Nebilim can manage 2000 of damage per hit, and will be able to do even more by the end of my third game (Devil's arm power !!^^) These weapons are so powerful, it's crazy, all you have to do is.................play a lot ^^

So Lloyd without any question!

""""""You don't know Sora? Lol. Kingdom Hearts ring a bell?

And you don't know about Tales of Symphonia? Lloyd is the main character/hero, Mithos is the main boss/main enemy/last boss.""""""""

==> Obviously, IF I ask the question "from where these guys come from" it is that I dont know where they come from ... ... ...

try to use ur brain next time "King of the Thread" ...

Time to Work !

Barbara Walters.

I am Daemon. I am the Word.