By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Link Vs. Sephiroth Vs. Sora Vs. Cloud Vs. Mithos Vs. Ganondorf Vs. Lloyd

Soriku said:
^ QFT

Kratos ToS>Kratos GoW

right.... nub say what? 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network
Soriku said:
My question: HOW does Link keep a ball-and-chain, fairies, potion, bottles, spinner, OoT, WW, other swords/shields, hookshot/clawshot, bags, bombs, arrows, tunics, boots etc. IN HIS POCKET?!

The great mystery of life, but i will figure it out before  die MARK MY WORDS!

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.
ssj12 said:
Soriku said:
^ QFT

Kratos ToS>Kratos GoW

right.... nub say what?

He actually is right.

Yeah, I finally have a sig.

Soriku said:
Lost tears of Kain said:
Soriku said:
My question: HOW does Link keep a ball-and-chain, fairies, potion, bottles, spinner, OoT, WW, other swords/shields, hookshot/clawshot, bags, bombs, arrows, tunics, boots etc. IN HIS POCKET?!

The great mystery of life, but i will figure it out before  die MARK MY WORDS!

LIES!!!!!!!!!

ill have the nintendo gaming staff that makes zelda by gunpoint if i have too!

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Lost tears of Kain said:
Soriku said:
Lost tears of Kain said:
Soriku said:

The great mystery of life, but i will figure it out before die MARK MY WORDS!

LIES!!!!!!!!!

Obviously, it's up his skir- Tunic. =/

Around the Network
linkthe2nd said:
Lost tears of Kain said:
Soriku said:
Lost tears of Kain said:
Soriku said:

LIES!!!!!!!!!

O.o

Lost tears of Kain said:
linkthe2nd said:
Lost tears of Kain said:
Soriku said:
Lost tears of Kain said:
Soriku said:

LIES!!!!!!!!!

O.o

:) You know it's true. That's also where you find the "Master Sword" and his "Lon lon Milk."

linkthe2nd said:
Lost tears of Kain said:
linkthe2nd said:
Lost tears of Kain said:
Soriku said:
Lost tears of Kain said:
Soriku said:

LIES!!!!!!!!!

O.o

:) You know it's true. That's also where you find the "Master Sword" and his "Lon lon Milk."

Hmm true true, but if this question is answered..... what do i have to live for O.o

Lost tears of Kain said:
linkthe2nd said:
Lost tears of Kain said:
linkthe2nd said:
Lost tears of Kain said:
Soriku said:
Lost tears of Kain said:
Soriku said:

LIES!!!!!!!!!

O.o

Hmm true true, but if this question is answered..... what do i have to live for O.o

Here's a question that needs answering. At the end of OoT, WHY THE FUCK WAS ZELDA JUST STANDING NEXT TO THE MASTER SWORD?!?!?!