By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo: "We aren't competing with Sony or Microsoft"

the whole quote is about south korea....

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

Around the Network

Koda is the CEO of Nintendo Korea.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

the funny nintendo never say that they were competing against sony and microsoft . it was sony and microsoft that say we are competing with wii and now wii kick there butt now there not going against the wii .what this show us huh . that microsoft and sony are run for there lifes and wii like what happen to them .

please click  dragons and eggs

It's not a competition, it's a walk over

Never argue with idiots
They bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience

Two threads in a row, eh?

Around the Network

like it or not they are in competition...

Well they arent competing really are they. Its not a war, its an ass kicking

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Infamy79 said:

It is a walk over, but I wouldn't be too relaxed if I was nintendo.

Microsoft solely went after Sony this gen and completely ignored nintendo. So those 2 are duking it out while nintendo sits on the side and collects the coin.

Nintendo is not a company that will try to take out the other guy(it never was). They are happy minding their own business and going abouts their way.

However Microsoft is totally the type that will try to take out the competitor. And if they decide that next gen Nintendo is the one they will go after...Nintendo will have a hell of a time dealing with Microsofts small side venture in to the console market.

disolitude said:
Infamy79 said:

It is a walk over, but I wouldn't be too relaxed if I was nintendo.

Microsoft solely went after Sony this gen and completely ignored nintendo. So those 2 are duking it out while nintendo sits on the side and collects the coin.

Nintendo is not a company that will try to take out the other guy(it never was). They are happy minding their own business and going abouts their way.

However Microsoft is totally the type that will try to take out the competitor. And if they decide that next gen Nintendo is the one they will go after...Nintendo will have a hell of a time dealing with Microsofts small side venture in to the console market.

If you don't think Microsoft intended to beat out Nintendo this generation - well, no, I refuse to believe that you think that way.

The only advantage Microsoft will have compared to this generation is some knowledge of how the market works. It has nothing to do with how well Microsoft is able to beat Nintendo at its own game and everything to do with the fact that Nintendo has already defined the market. Sony will pose just as big a threat to Nintendo as Microsoft will in another three or four years.

They're not.

They already won.