By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Who will buy Microsoft's next console at launch?

without question i will get the next xbox on launch day, i have with the previous 2 systems and i am not gonna stop now. i really like the xbox systems and never had a system go bad on me. i know my nephews and friends all feel the same way, we will all be out waiting outside bestbuy just like before.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Around the Network
disolitude said:
Barozi said:

I would, but Halo 4 must be a launch title !

EDIT: LOL @ disolitude

Haha. Boy I sure hope Robbie Bach or Aaron Greenberg are reading this blog.

I don't want to sound like a parrot, but yeah it will depend on the games. Halo 4 at launch will get me to buy it, JRPGs at launch will make me day 1, and a new Tales at launch(impossible, but just pretend) would make me bring a gang of armed kindergardeners to raid the Gamestop the day the shipment comes in.

So yeah. There ya go. 

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Actually really doubt that Halo 4 wil be launch title... Now that I think about it, no company wants to blow their load the first day that the console is released.

Unless its just so awesome that people will want more and has a sequel pending as soon as its over or something...in the games credits perhaps.

seece said:

The next console will not have any kind of RROD, I know people will say "well if it happened once" but Microsoft would not let it happen again .... I think most people agree Microsoft will test the next console to make sure it goes out the gate reliable.

So yes I will buy the next console around launch depending on what games come out for it.

yea, right. It will be same reliable as every other new MS Windows OS. They will probably lunch X720 to consumers (ups... I'm sorry. I meant testers) and start fixing bug/malfunctions in updates/revisions.

That's just the way that Microsoft works.

(\__/)
( -'.'-)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Around the Network
Radziel said:
seece said:

The next console will not have any kind of RROD, I know people will say "well if it happened once" but Microsoft would not let it happen again .... I think most people agree Microsoft will test the next console to make sure it goes out the gate reliable.

So yes I will buy the next console around launch depending on what games come out for it.

yea, right. It will be same reliable as every other new MS Windows OS. They will probably lunch X720 to consumers (ups... I'm sorry. I meant testers) and start fixing bug/malfunctions in updates/revisions.

Sony learned their lesson with PS2 -> PS3 transition, I don't see why microsoft can't. First gen PS2's were utter crap...

No, i'm never buying a MS-console again

disolitude said:
Radziel said:
seece said:

Sony learned their lesson with PS2 -> PS3 transition, I don't see why microsoft can't. First gen PS2's were utter crap...

that's probable, but for me MS is not a company which I can trust lightly. No matter how good the system will be and what awesome games it will play. I'm going with one year quarantine (at least).

(\__/)
( -'.'-)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

@Radziel

lol. fair enough. I understand that...

I will I have to assume they no better than to do it two times in a row, that would be disaster for them so the 720 I bet will be tested to the limit

PS3, WII and 360 all great systems depends on what type of console player you are.

Currently playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Fallout 3, Halo ODST and Dragon Age Origins is next game

Xbox live:mywiferocks