By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Microsoft pays compliment to Nintendo

Microsoft just wants to associate itself with the winner in the eyes of the masses. Basically, they are trying to rick roll their consumers with PR.

Around the Network

How can microsoft say they've won. they're still down tons of money thanks to RRoD. Nintendo yes, but M$ no.

ph4nt said:
ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
everybody is doing good, the wii is doing awesome. the 360 is doing very good and the ps3 considering its price it is doing good as well.

I'm so sick of this comment...

Wii is doing great. 360 is doing good, PS3 is NOT doing good for it's price, it is still losing a ton of money.

But the PS3 is increasing in demand, third parties are still developing for it, there are still its 3rd party exclusives, the PS3 is quality hardware, and SONY themselves are still heavily backing the console with their software.  Great for gamers.  And this isn't even referring to the increasing demand for Blu-ray.  I'm sick and tired of the haters trying to poses as gamers.  ;)

Hackers are poor nerds who don't wash.

Oh greenberg, when will you quit?

lmao this guy must be in his own little world

Around the Network
Jordahn said:
ph4nt said:
ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
everybody is doing good, the wii is doing awesome. the 360 is doing very good and the ps3 considering its price it is doing good as well.

Wii is doing great. 360 is doing good, PS3 is NOT doing good for it's price, it is still losing a ton of money.

But the PS3 is increasing in demand, third parties are still developing for it, there are still its 3rd party exclusives, the PS3 is quality hardware, and SONY themselves are still heavily backing the console with their software.  Great for gamers.  And this isn't even referring to the increasing demand for Blu-ray.  I'm sick and tired of the haters trying to poses as gamers.  ;)

Is the PS3 really increasing in demand?  Have you taken a look at the YOY sales numbers?

Well clearly Microsoft has 2 reasons for this statement:

1. They want to bask in Nintendo´s spotlight as one of the two "winners".
(Ridiculous if you ask me since there can only be one big winner, and that´s Nintendo.)

2. They´re taking cheap shots at Sony as they do often these days.
( I used to think Sony was the most arrogant company when it came to pr but I think Microsoft is threatening to overtake that "honor". At least Sony obviously had much to brag about in the PS1, PS2 days. What has Microsoft to brag about? Oh we are not the biggest loser when it comes to sales? Ridiculous.)

C8 said:
Jordahn said:
ph4nt said:
ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:

Is the PS3 really increasing in demand?  Have you taken a look at the YOY sales numbers?

Didn't PS3 demand went up by 40%?

Hackers are poor nerds who don't wash.

@Jordahn
Ya it did, but I believe it was negative in the holidays.

Well, its more a slap in sonys face than a pat on nintendos back

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot