By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Microsoft pays compliment to Nintendo

lol MS you are not one of the winners your one of the LoSeRs! Sure I have a 360 but I don’t like BS like this. So you won as well last gen being second to Sony? No Sony won and you lost as you lost this round as well to Nintendo. lol what sounds good is not always the truth!

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network
Playcito said:
Microsoft is a loooooserrr .
How many X360 have been sold because , outside of USA, many people don´t have 3 years of WTY and everyone had the RROD.

Hmmm I see a bright future up ahead for you on this site.... ooh wait no... I plugged my crystal ball backwards... my bad!

Signature goes here!

phenom08 said:
The_God_of_War said:
"Both the Wii and the Xbox 360 are really the two big winners. Actually, the only two winners right now if you look at holiday sales year over year."

No Microsoft, there's only 1 winner. Wow, their PR is awful. They're becoming very arrogant.

microsoft is the hd winner

"The HD winner"

I can actually see Microsoft using this in future PR statements.

Actually, all three won because the demand for all three consoles have gone only up. But yes, this is truely spin from Microsoft. They once didn't consider Nintendo as a competitor, and they lied that the PS2 was the most successful console of last gen because it was the first to market. They were trying to associate this lie with the 360 being first to market this gen. Well, Nintendo proved them wrong by sticking to their guns. Thank you, Nintendo.

Hackers are poor nerds who don't wash.

Aaron Greenberg... Getting Known for the wrong reasons. MS really needs to write their pr scripts. The guy is a tool. I'm so Geoff Keighly gave it to him on the Bonus Round :) Gr8 Episode.

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

Around the Network

Its worse to be the "1st looser" than the 2nd one

this was a phrase SONY used to insult MS when they came 2nd last gen....they were the "1st looser"....ninty the "2nd looser"

I hope ninty says something similar for a chuckle

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Greenberg is always good for quotes.  Interesting how he will mention or ignore Wii or PS3 depending on how it suits him.

everybody is doing good, the wii is doing awesome. the 360 is doing very good and the ps3 considering its price it is doing good as well.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

TruckOSaurus said:
Playcito said:
Microsoft is a loooooserrr .
How many X360 have been sold because , outside of USA, many people don´t have 3 years of WTY and everyone had the RROD.

Hmmm I see a bright future up ahead for you on this site.... ooh wait no... I plugged my crystal ball backwards... my bad!

Hmmm.. ask me if I take care.

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
everybody is doing good, the wii is doing awesome. the 360 is doing very good and the ps3 considering its price it is doing good as well.

I'm so sick of this comment...

Wii is doing great. 360 is doing good, PS3 is NOT doing good for it's price, it is still losing a ton of money.