By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - POLL: The Playstation Icon Character?

bugrimmar said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
Really the reason Sony doesn't have an icon like Master Chief or Mario is cause Sony markets many characters, but if I had to say any one SHOULD be their main icon it should be Ratchet and Clank, maybe Sir Daniel Fortesque if they would make a new PS3 game, but if I got what I wanted it would be Spyro for sure (if Sony would just buy back the IP)

er.. i don't quite get who you're voting for so i put you up as voting for daniel fortescue (if you want to clarify...)

I'm saying Ratchet and Clank

I was talking about that if Daniel Fortesque was a relivent character recently then he could be the icon.

And my pipe dream is that Spyro will make it's way back home to Insomniac and will be Sony's icon.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network

Daxter - jak and daxter

or

Crash bandicoot (I've always thought of him as it :( You know?)

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Strategyking92 said:
Daxter - jak and daxter

or

Crash bandicoot (I've always thought of him as it :( You know?)

so which one is it? :P

Kratos is not mass market enough. He's way too violent for Sony too mass market the way HALO WAS. Parents actually didn't mind getting Halo for their kids and it Only about 2-3million on a 100million userbase. Snake and crash have appeared on almost every console so it can't be them either. FFXIII IS COMMING to the 360 so it can't be that either. Id say its Ratchet and Clank for now. Sony really needs a huge blockbuster developed in house by SCE.

Solid Snake FTW someone has a picture of the three icons on this forum where it says War in their world, Peace in ours

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Around the Network

I'd say Ratchet and Clank OR Kratos.

Don't know why people are saying Solid Snake, seeing as how there's no guarantee, or not as much of a guarantee as other choices, that the franchise will stay exclusively on Sony platforms (seeing as how it's jumped ship once before).

That's the problem with Sony, they have sooooo many great mascots, there isn't one that stands out above all others like Mario for Ninty and the Chief for Microsoft. I'd nominate Kratos, Ratchet, Sackboy, Nathan Drake and although many would disagree, Gabe Logan.

guys i can't count an "or" vote. you gotta choose one.

^^^In that case I'll go with the character that my username hints at.

anonymous car driver from Gran Turismo :)

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB