By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Halo 3: ODST, The Counduit or Killzone 2?

@rocketpig: Hey I was here first, insofar as I am concerned you are now stalking me and I am calling the internet police.

@stof: They have a gun like the Slayer in Perfect Dark?

Around the Network

The Conduit.

I'm a Wii owner but i'd have to say Killzone 2, just to see what all the hype is about for myself and whether it is justified.

I take it you mean how once you fire the arrow, it follows the arrow and you tilt the controller to steer it? If that's what you mean, then no. Not at all. The guided missles in Battle Tanx was like that and I loved it. Even if it barely ever hit anything. But that's different. Way different.

No, I'm talking about this.

It's only a short clip (starts at second 32) But once your gun fires you can easily aim it where ever you want with the IR. Damn it looks fun.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Killzone 2.

Around the Network
Munkeh111 said:
stof said:
The Conduit has that gun where once you fire, you can use the Wiimote to guide the ammo. That's just neat. I want to do that. I want to get that gun, get a lot of ammo and play the game just guiding my little funky Alien gun orbs around. So yeah. I'm picking the game with the really awesome gun that plays like no other before it.

You mean like the tilt after touch in heavenly sword?

how dare you imply that, it was the Heavenly sword people that stole that from the Conduit developers.

just remember, Nintendo = greatness and they are the only ones with innovative ideas, everone else just steals them from Nintendo, k.

stof said:

I take it you mean how once you fire the arrow, it follows the arrow and you tilt the controller to steer it? If that's what you mean, then no. Not at all. The guided missles in Battle Tanx was like that and I loved it. Even if it barely ever hit anything. But that's different. Way different.

No, I'm talking about this.

<snip>

It's only a short clip (starts at second 32) But once your gun fires you can easily aim it where ever you want with the IR. Damn it looks fun.

All right, I forgot how awesome Wii controls are for FPSes.

I guess the Conduit would be my secondary pick, for that reason.

The Conduit for sure.. Then Killzone 2

@ Kuutra - * looks up slayer video on youtube* yeah, like that... Except with the Wiimote it's a lot different. (at least it sure seems that way to me)

@ jake the fake - Thanks Jake. Sure Nintendo isn't developing this game and we're talking about what seem to be two totally different gameplay mechanics but your sarcastic post was still very enlightening.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

ODST I'm a sucker for halo.