By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Halo 3: ODST, The Counduit or Killzone 2?

Easy.

Conduit. Who the fuck are they?

Killzone. Made one mediocre game. Good for them. I think KZ2 will be much better, but still...

Halo 3: ODST. Bungie. The greatest console FPS company in existence. Not my opinion, (I'd call Epic that) but I'll roll with that. Still, the most solid company I've seen over 15 years and they birthed the FPS genre in so many ways. They'll roll out an amazing game. Period.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Around the Network

I will resume the count later keep voting =)

I know... my english sucks

rocketpig said:
Easy.

Conduit. Who the fuck are they?

Killzone. Made one mediocre game. Good for them. I think KZ2 will be much better, but still...

Halo 3: ODST. Bungie. The greatest console FPS company in existence. Not my opinion, (I'd call Epic that) but I'll roll with that. Still, the most solid company I've seen over 15 years and they birthed the FPS genre in so many ways. They'll roll out an amazing game. Period.

Well they made 2 mediocre games and 1 good game to tell the truth

Well Bungie completely changed the FPS world so I think Guerilla still loses.

If we want to include all those games that aren't in this conversation, Bungie wins about 15 ways 'til Tuesday.

Killzone for me

Around the Network
rocketpig said:

Enlighten me. Do you mean with Marathon or Halo? I don't know that much about the history of the genre, I just wish Lucasarts would make another Republic Commando.

rocketpig said:

I think everyone here would have to agree

The Conduit has that gun where once you fire, you can use the Wiimote to guide the ammo. That's just neat. I want to do that. I want to get that gun, get a lot of ammo and play the game just guiding my little funky Alien gun orbs around. So yeah. I'm picking the game with the really awesome gun that plays like no other before it.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Khuutra said:
rocketpig said:

Enlighten me. Do you mean with Marathon or Halo? I don't know that much about the history of the genre, I just wish Lucasarts would make another Republic Commando.

You haunt me and I really like it. I find it flattering in an completely "fuck me in the ass" sort of way.

Bungie innovated several things. Dual wield, regerating health, the entire Marathon storyline. God, it was brilliant.

On top of that, Halo was a PC game until Bungie was bought out by MS. Then it became the best known console FPS for the tards that didn't know any better.

Halo also originated as an RTS in the ilk of Myth.

stof said:
The Conduit has that gun where once you fire, you can use the Wiimote to guide the ammo. That's just neat. I want to do that. I want to get that gun, get a lot of ammo and play the game just guiding my little funky Alien gun orbs around. So yeah. I'm picking the game with the really awesome gun that plays like no other before it.

You mean like the tilt after touch in heavenly sword?