By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Halo 3: ODST, The Counduit or Killzone 2?

--OkeyDokey-- said:
rocketpig said:
If you think Rare had the same impact on FPS that Bungie did in their day, you need to study up on game history.

Yeah, Goldeneye was great. Loved it. Played it through 007 Agent mode.

Still, not the influence of Bungie.

Wasn't Goldeneye like, the first good console FPS? It also sold quite a bit more than Halo and seems to be held in higher regard by most people.

OMG, and before Rare even thought about Goldeneye, Bungie was making Marathon, the first dual-wielding mouse-look game in history!

Oh shit!

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Around the Network
rocketpig said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
rocketpig said:
If you think Rare had the same impact on FPS that Bungie did in their day, you need to study up on game history.

Yeah, Goldeneye was great. Loved it. Played it through 007 Agent mode.

Still, not the influence of Bungie.

Wasn't Goldeneye like, the first good console FPS? It also sold quite a bit more than Halo and seems to be held in higher regard by most people.

OMG, and before Rare even thought about Goldeneye, Bungie was making Marathon, the first dual-wielding mouse-look game in history!

Oh shit!

Ya know, it doesn't feel very nice when you say it like that :(

ODST. Some interesting new single player gameplay elements and MORE MULTIPLAYER MAPS!!!!!!

9 votes for Halo, where are those 9 million fans when you need it?

I know... my english sucks

For me the way one controls the game is the most important thing so it has to be The Conduit.

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
We know next to nothing about Halo ODST... so how can we answer?

But I guess for that very reason I would pick Halo as I would be getting it months and months before anyone else.

You are right, but Halo ODST is the only game that has a predecessor in the same console it will be realeased, the question is just to know which game is more anticipated.

Till now:

Killzone 2: 15

The Conduit:13

Halo ODST: 10

None: 1

kowenicki said:
feico865 said:
kowenicki said:
We know next to nothing about Halo ODST... so how can we answer?

But I guess for that very reason I would pick Halo as I would be getting it months and months before anyone else.

You are right, but Halo ODST is the only game that has a predecessor in the same console it will be realeased, the question is just to know which game is more anticipated.

I guess it kind of has a predecessor...

Although some people still call this an expansion pack (despite the fact it is stand alone and you dont need Halo3 to play it) I think it is going to be nothing like the Halo FPS we have seen so far. 

I am thinking it will be a totally different experience.

I hope so, really.

conduit

otherwise I kinda prefer my FPSes on PC....

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

First killzone 2 then the conduit lastly halo(I'm tired of halo)