By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Halo 3: ODST, The Counduit or Killzone 2?

The conduit? Boy, you wii fans must be hyped for this?

Halo: ODST because I don't play halo 3 online anymore, and this most likely will get me hooked back in.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Around the Network
Strategyking92 said:
The conduit? Boy, you wii fans must be hyped for this?

Halo: ODST because I don't play halo 3 online anymore, and this most likely will get me hooked back in.

I think is great that a low budget game generates so much enthusiasm.

I know... my english sucks

Definitely The Conduit.

While I'm pretty sure Halo and maybe even Killzone will be better games than The Conduit, dual-analog controls are like playing Red Alert with a D-pad. It never worked, and will never work for me.

@ feico865

I guess you're right, support indie devs!
Their previousgame (harvey birdman) wasn't all bad either, for what it was.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Killzone 2!

Around the Network

The Conduit, though' I can't believe I'm saying that.

Killzone 2 looks awesome. I could only imagine how awesome it'd be to play it on a big fat full HD TV, gameplay-wise it doesn't seem to be bad either, but I can't really judge that. But I still have that 'meh' feeling crawling inside me. Probably because of such heavy hitters like Bioshock and Left 4 Dead.. and Killzone doesn't really seem to offer me much more. Basically the same feeling I had (and still have) with Crysis.

Halo ODST .. I've been a huge fan of the Halo franchise when it was still on the X-Box. The first FPS I truly enjoyed on the consoles. + it had coop.
So I turned into a halo fanboy, bought all the books (and read them aswell) and said that the MasterChief kicks Gordon Freeman's ass.
Well, that time is over and I think it's overrated. A lot of fun, great for machinimas, but I fail to see the huge impact it made. Maybe an easy guide on how to use Dual Analog-controllers and non-confusing user interface.. , but after Halo 1 & 2 I pretty much stopped playing console fps games (again), so I don't know.

The Conduit wins because.. I want to point at things and make headshots. With decent graphics. And fully customizable controls. On my Wii. Now :(

FEAR 2

conduit

ODST if it gets expanded into a full game that puts as much effort into the story as Halo 3 did the multiplayer aspects, and it sets up the story for Halo 4. Otherwise KZ2.

Heavens to Murgatoids.

Haze 2 ... oh wait Killzone 2 for me