By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Halo 3: ODST, The Counduit or Killzone 2?

Killzone 2 without a doubt

Around the Network

killzone 2 baby!

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

The Conduit.

The conduit for me

Just the ability to fully customize the controls should have everyone who likes FPS games take a look at the Conduit. Neither Halo or Killzone gives you that kind of freedom with the controls.

Around the Network

K2

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

The Condiut

not just the customizable controls, you can also customize your HUD placing the elements wherever you feel comfortable and all that in real time. Hell yeah!!

I also like the different weapons in that game, some are very very creative and has a Goldeneye feel in it I wonder why.

The Conduit

That too The_bloodwalker. No game on the market gives you that control. If done right it could even be better then a mouse and keyboard, in some respects.

Unless the use a new graphics engine for the Halo title, I would put KZ2 head of Halo. As far as the other title, the Conduwhat?