By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Halo 3: ODST, The Counduit or Killzone 2?

Hmm... the way the question is phrased, I'm going to have to go with Conduit. Anyone who has played the previous Halo games has a very good idea of what ODST it like, and Killzone 2 looks pretty sure to be a slightly better Resistance 2 with less colour, but wether or not Conduit is any good is still a mystery.

Around the Network

ODST because it will have the better online setup and multiplayer of the 3.

Just hopes that they upgrade the graphics.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

Parokki said:
Hmm... the way the question is phrased, I'm going to have to go with Conduit. Anyone who has played the previous Halo games has a very good idea of what ODST it like, and Killzone 2 looks pretty sure to be a slightly better Resistance 2 with less colour, but wether or not Conduit is any good is still a mystery.

I smell fail

I choose the conduit just because I can't stand dual analog controls for my FPS games. There are other reasons as well though, but that is my main reason.

ODST and KZ2 because The Conduit only looks at best a little better than Halo 2 graphically.

Heavens to Murgatoids.

Around the Network
sc94597 said:
I choose the conduit just because I can't stand dual analog controls for my FPS games. There are other reasons as well though, but that is my main reason.

This.

The weapons in the Conduit are whats really interesting interesting to me. Wii-exclusive weapons that woulnt be possible with dual anaolog.

The conduit becuase others offer nothing new besides better graphics over other games I have played on those systems.

Interested to see how they work all the things they said they did. Like the IR aiming, the wiispeak in multiplayer, and what not else is all said to be in it.

Im gonna have to go with The Conduit.

Here are my predictions for the IGN and or Game Rankings scores of these games:

Killzone 2 = 9.5
Halo: ODST (from what we know of it so far) = 9.0
Conduit = 8.0

Heavens to Murgatoids.

Killzone2